Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Mini facelift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Unveiled: 2018 Mini facelift
















    #2
    Mini with the UK flags is getting to be more annoying than Jeep hiding 7-slot grills all over the place. No matter how many UK flags you include in the design, you can't change the fact that you're German.

    No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
    but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

    Comment


      #3
      They also take lessons on facelifts from another German company. Copy and paste.
      "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

      "No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

      Comment


        #4
        Stupid tail lights are stupid, still propelled with the wrong end and is still not mini. Back to not giving a shit.
        ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Blind_Io View Post
          Mini with the UK flags is getting to be more annoying than Jeep hiding 7-slot grills all over the place. No matter how many UK flags you include in the design, you can't change the fact that you're German.
          Could be worse. They could have built a Mini with a complete built in tea set.

          Oh wait...






          Comment


            #6
            "I'm so English that I can eat tea and biscuits then shit the queen mother."

            No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
            but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

            Comment


              #7
              The rear lights actually look really great IRL, saw the blue convertible live.

              For me, the biggest improvements are the headlights, those 3/4 circles before were annoying me everytime I saw them.

              The UK Flag rear lights are an option anyways in the MINI Yours pack afaik, same as the flag inside.

              New gearbox is nice too.
              Max (1986 E32 735i):
              Moritz (1998 E36 328i Convertible):


              Owner of "Best Car" and "Best Bavarian Car" Award winner at Ringmeet 2015

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Blind_Io View Post
                "I'm so English that I can eat tea and biscuits then shit the queen mother."
                that's pretty german too

                Comment


                  #9
                  I actually love the taillights. HATE that illuminated dash flag. Perhaps it's just the photography (I'm sure it is), but it somehow seems..."lighter" looking. I'm OK with it. I don't know if it's new or if they've been doing it for a while, but I appreciate the speedo in front of the driver.
                  There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Where it belongs.
                    "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

                    "No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

                    Comment


                      #11
                      You know the only car where it's allowed to be in the middle?

                      Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
                      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                        I actually love the taillights. HATE that illuminated dash flag. Perhaps it's just the photography (I'm sure it is), but it somehow seems..."lighter" looking. I'm OK with it. I don't know if it's new or if they've been doing it for a while, but I appreciate the speedo in front of the driver.
                        They fixed that for the current gen of all MINIs. The round central display now is Nav and Entertainment and they all have a conventional Speedo in front of driver. People really didn't like the other one, I hated it too.
                        Max (1986 E32 735i):
                        Moritz (1998 E36 328i Convertible):


                        Owner of "Best Car" and "Best Bavarian Car" Award winner at Ringmeet 2015

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X