mini-new-0509.jpg

mini-new-0510.jpg

mini-new-0511.jpg

mini-new-0504.jpg

mini-new-0528.jpg

mini-new-0527.jpg

mini-new-0526.jpg

mini-new-0525.jpg

Mini with the UK flags is getting to be more annoying than Jeep hiding 7-slot grills all over the place. No matter how many UK flags you include in the design, you can't change the fact that you're German.

They also take lessons on facelifts from another German company. Copy and paste.

Stupid tail lights are stupid, still propelled with the wrong end and is still not mini. Back to not giving a shit.

Blind_Io;n3543935 said:
Mini with the UK flags is getting to be more annoying than Jeep hiding 7-slot grills all over the place. No matter how many UK flags you include in the design, you can't change the fact that you're German.

Could be worse. They could have built a Mini with a complete built in tea set.

Oh wait...

Mini-Concept_Tokyo-2005-800-05.jpg

Mini-Concept_Tokyo-2005-800-13.jpg

Mini-Concept_Tokyo-2005-800-14.jpg

"I'm so English that I can eat tea and biscuits then shit the queen mother."

The rear lights actually look really great IRL, saw the blue convertible live.

For me, the biggest improvements are the headlights, those 3/4 circles before were annoying me everytime I saw them.

The UK Flag rear lights are an option anyways in the MINI Yours pack afaik, same as the flag inside.

New gearbox is nice too.

I actually love the taillights. HATE that illuminated dash flag. Perhaps it's just the photography (I'm sure it is), but it somehow seems..."lighter" looking. I'm OK with it. I don't know if it's new or if they've been doing it for a while, but I appreciate the speedo in front of the driver.

Where it belongs.

NecroJoe;n3543990 said:
I actually love the taillights. HATE that illuminated dash flag. Perhaps it's just the photography (I'm sure it is), but it somehow seems..."lighter" looking. I'm OK with it. I don't know if it's new or if they've been doing it for a while, but I appreciate the speedo in front of the driver.

They fixed that for the current gen of all MINIs. The round central display now is Nav and Entertainment and they all have a conventional Speedo in front of driver. People really didn't like the other one, I hated it too.