2018 Shelby Super Snake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unveiled: 2018 Shelby Super Snake

Over 800hp in it's highest tuned version (based is only 710).

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...oks-more-power

Last edited by RdKetchup; June 5th, 2018, 2:25 AM.
    - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

For a second I thought this was the new rumored GT500, but it has that obvious aftermarket tuner look.

Comment

To be honest, that was also my impression when I posted that, and then I realized what it really was.
      - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
        For a second I thought this was the new rumored GT500, but it has that obvious aftermarket tuner look.
        Clearly an aftermarket, the new GT500 will be a 6 seater SUV with a hybrid four pot.
        bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
        "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
        "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Originally posted by argatoga View Post

Clearly an aftermarket, the new GT500 will be a 6 seater SUV with a hybrid four pot.
          You're thinking of the Mach 1.

Comment

800 horsepowers! Makes it all the quicker to the curb, ditch, pole, or whatever obstacle after the coffee and cars.
            "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Now we cooking with gasoline
              ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

Comment

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

That bar in the grill looks like the one on Ram trucks.
                  There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Thanks, but no thanks. Mustangs get me excited, but Shelby American products leave me cold. Completely overpriced, underperforming lumps of metal.

I suppose the most impressive thing about them is despite their track record, the speed at which they manage to separate a well-heeled fan from his/her own money.
                    Last edited by JimCorrigan; June 6th, 2018, 9:18 AM.
                    Originally posted by tigger
                    The Lord spoke, "Let there be angry V8s, whistling turbos and big ass cams." And it was good.

Comment

It has a nice exterior form but the front-end is a bit overdone.

Comment

Working...
                      X