No announcement yet.

Porsche Taycan (aka: former Mission E)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News: Porsche Taycan (aka: former Mission E)

The Porsche Mission E Concept has been given a name, and it is Taycan. Short teaser:

This is what we know so far:
    The range-topping Taycan will reportedly have over 600 horsepower (447 kilowatts) from its electric motors and will be able to reach 62 miles per hour (100 kilometers per hour) in less than 3.5 seconds. Porsche also promises a driving range over 311 miles (500 kilometers) on a charge. The base model will start around $85,000 and will allegedly have about 402 hp (300 kW).

The Cross Turisimo concept will give some pointers to what the production car will look like.

They seems to have kept much of the Mission E concept car's proportions, but will give it normal doors and mirrors.
    Last edited by marcos_eirik; June 12th, 2018, 5:45 PM.

Go back to Mission E, thanks.
    "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
      Go back to Mission E, thanks.
      Came here to say this. Yeah, this.

Taycan is a dumb name.

Ever feel like throwing your hard-earned cash into a wood chipper? Well, then--you should give Team Porschelump money!
      ...- --- .-. ... .--. .-. ..- -. --. / -.. ..- .-. -.-. .... / .--. ..- ..-. ..-. .- .-.. ..- -- .--. .-.-.- /

Comment

Originally posted by ninjacoco View Post

Came here to say this. Yeah, this.

Taycan is a dumb name.
        All the good names were Taycan.
        BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Comment

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

If you are looking for a customer I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of internet posting skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for marketing people like you. If you go back to calling it the Mission E now that'll be the end of it.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
            but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
            X