Aston Martin DBS Superleggera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unveiled: Aston Martin DBS Superleggera

Flagship super-GT will enter 812 Superfast’s orbit with 211mph, 715bhp and 664lb ft
    https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...812-competitor

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...era-first-ride

Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

The mouth is huge, but it reminds me of a Zagato. I personally think it's sexy. Do want.

Only shame is that they're not offering it with a manual. But I think I heard a rumor that Aston will do a manual, but only on the V8 Vantage. I guess it's too much to hope that they make a V8 DBS Superleggera.

Comment

I like the look, very suave.

Comment

I wish Aston would make something different. Admittedly, this is Aston and there is good reason for them not wanting to try radical styling.
        bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
        "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
        "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Aston has always made cars that are almost painfully pretty to look at, in a world of government mandated pedestrian safety marshmallows, I welcome their efforts to stay true to their heritage.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
          but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by argatoga View Post
            I wish Aston would make something different.
            Valkyrie and the Lagonda will be different. Current AM management is ace.
            Last edited by jack_christie; July 10th, 2018, 12:42 AM.
            Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Working...
            X