Jeep Gladiator Pickup for 2020

That really looks good. Compared to other trucks it's almost underdesigned. In a good way.

Pricing was just announced. Starts at $33,545 - $2k premium over a same trim level JLU. A fully loaded Rubicon Launch Edition is $60,815.

I'm impressed with the starting price, but it does seem a bit stripped out at that price, which may not be a bad thing, considering FCA reliability.

FCA has been doing a really good job with their interiors. Even though the Colorado starts at 21k, I’d prefer the Jeep pickup. While the bed is not as deep, its one of the few that as a 5’ 8” tall guy can actually reach in and grab things from the side. 1600lbs payload? It’s finally a half ton pickup truck that we’ve been wanting to have for years. I’m sort of bummed that there’s no extended cab version (basically just enough interior space to lean the seat back) but that’s not the market anymore so I understand why they chose a 4-door pickup instead.

This also has the highest starting price out of the big 3 for “mid-size” pickups but I am going to assume that this will not matter. Jeep has been printing money for a while and this is only going to make things better.

Pricing is now up on the configurator for all the trim lines.

Rubicon is $43,545 for a 3.6L with a manual transmission, 4:10 rear gear and 33" A/T tires. $54,050 as I would build it. That's getting up there considering a base Supercab Raptor is $52,855. Granted, a fully loaded Gladiator has quite a lot more comfort features than a base Raptor, but the Ford has quite a bit more capability. And good fucking luck finding a dealer with base Supercab Raptor on the lot.

I know what I want for Christmas... :love:

Last edited: