Unveiled: Say goodbye to the Mitsubishi Colt. Welcome the new Mitsubishi Mirage

New title!!!

NEW TITLE!!!

Pleeeeeeeaaaassee.

original

Priceless

They will have to put a price on it - I bet it will be similar to the new Micra/Twingo et al./ NB Twingo much more funky.

I'd totally get one if it was priceless.

What do you expect guys? IMO, Most Japanese cars looked better circa the 70's up until 2004-5.

So the guy who did the styling on the Micra now works at Mitsubishi....:hmm:

I quite literally dozed off looking at this car. I need to go to bed, or the car needs to wake up.

I went to see the actual one at local dealership and ooooh dear ... It doesn't looks any better or more exciting in the flesh and neither that it's exciting to drive. But it's very very cheap and the interior although it does feel very cheap ... it's cheap, It's better build than a Micra IMO.

Rear 3/4 = not bad....the front of the car is total snooze. If this comes here I predict it'll clog rental lots nationwide.

That is the most poorly-integrated reverse camera I have ever seen. It looks like they finished the whole car, and then realized "Oh crap, we forgot to give it a reverse camera!", so they just slapped it on randomly.

Having said that, the car is so boring that the reverse camera is probably the most interesting design choice on the whole thing! :p

They couldn't have made the reversing camera any more conspicuous, could they?

That is the most poorly-integrated reverse camera I have ever seen. It looks like they finished the whole car, and then realized "Oh crap, we forgot to give it a reverse camera!", so they just slapped it on randomly.

Having said that, the car is so boring that the reverse camera is probably the most interesting design choice on the whole thing! :p

I didn't even notice that?! WTF Mitsubishi...hell the camera hump doesn't even need to be as super huge as it is..it's not like they've shoved a DSLR quality lens on it!

That's the reversing camera? And here I thought it was the beer bottle opener for tailgates.

Why do you need a reversing camera for a car that size?

I once saw someone who so desperately wanted a reversing camera on their Toyota Starlet that they attached an old CCTV camera to the boot lid and had the black-and-white CRT monitor sitting on the dashboard next to the steering wheel. The trouble they must have had parking their supermini to need a camera that desperately must have been overwhelming.