2014 Citroen C4 Picasso II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spied: 2014 Citroen C4 Picasso II

Thats the first camo, which hides everything.

Comment

Fuck, they allow that on the road? It's seizure inducing. It sure does hide the car though...

Comment

I have no idea what to make of it cause I can't see shit.

Comment

That really is the first time I've seen camo like this truly work. That's impressive

Comment

Judging by the name, that might be the real paint job.

Comment

Citroen is just weird enough to put the car on sale looking exactly like that.

[ speramus meliora; resurget cineribus]

Comment

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Needs camo interior and camo rims with camo tyres.

Comment

Actually, that's an idea... a line of clothing in automotive camo patterns.
                    In the beginning the Universe was created.
                    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by Eunos_Cosmo View Post
                      Citroen is just weird enough to put the car on sale looking exactly like that.
                      And you know what? If they did that, I'd want one. And I suspect that I'm not alone here in that.
                      It is impossible to live in peace with fellow beings whom one believes to be damned...one must absolutely either bring them back into the fold or torment them. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

BMW: built by Germans, driven by tossers. - Jeremy Clarkson

The world's biggest dick can be found on a blue whale. And I thought it was on Top Gear. - Sarah Millican

Your comments tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant", and "stutifyingly ill-informed" - Chris Morris, apparently anticipating Jalopnik

Comment

I love the way it almost looks like a car.
                        ^My Flickr Page^_______________________________^My Blipfoto 'Photo Every Day' Page^

Comment

That's a very effective camo, my eyes hurt!
                          "I donít really want a Lamborghini Gallardo. But I donít want to live in a world where it doesnít exist." - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOHATCH!

Top Gear
                            [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

That should totally be released as a limited edition.
                              Understeer is when you hit the tree with the front, oversteer is when you hit it with the back.

Comment

Citroen is one of those companies run by complete loonies - we can all name them. Alfa Romeos - have you seen an engine in a new alfa, it looks like it has been polished to within an inch of its life - why? Chrysler - what!!!! Rover - clank as something falls off etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X