The F-type thread

Goddamnit, DO LIKE.

Jaaaaaag.

In something like this, the manual is like getting a supermodel to do anal, and the automatic is like getting a supermodel to give you a blowjob. Guess what? You're still going to get off anyway, and the blowjob is less effort. I'll gladly take a 5.0l supercharged V8 blowjob if you don't want one.

What if she does anal and then lets you finish in her mouth?

Then she is a dirty, dirty girl and she needs to be spanked.

I just wish Jags weren't driven by only old people. I would really consider that coupe in a manual in about five years.

Surely they can't want this one. But that's a sucky image for such a great car company to have. :(

What if she does anal and then lets you finish in her mouth?

There's only one car in the world that's a valid comparison: a Koenigsegg Agera R.

Is this what comes next (first?) in the derailment of this thread?

Is this what comes next (first?) in the derailment of this thread?

What derailment? The constant here is that this car is sex on wheels. All we're now clarifying is exactly what kind of sex it is.

Looks even better in motion. Damn I wish I had some money. How much are kidneys selling for again?

It does have that sort of sensual, low pitched, slowly pronounced 'jaaaaag' look about it. Needs a chuffing great booming, polished, n/a straight six. But that will never happen.

I don't like high belt lines. It would look better if they squashed it flat a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

The rear is hideous.

Looks nice; very cattish (which a Jaaaaag absolutely should look like). :D

Official US pricelist is out. I imagine Canada's prices will be close to this since our economy shows no signs of slowing down and buyers are more than prepared to go south if they try to nick us even harder than Jaguar of America already would be.

Source: Car and Driver

Car and Driver said:
Jaguar has revealed some basic pricing information for the 2014 F-type roadster, the company?s new sports car that just debuted at the Paris auto show. Just as we predicted, the new Jag?s $69,875 base price falls between that of Porsche?s $61,850 Boxster S and entry-level $94,650 911 Carrera cabriolet. Even though Jaguar released pricing for all three roadster variants?F-type, F-type S, and F-type V8 S?it has yet to settle on a final destination charge; we?re assuming it will be the same $875 levied on other Jaguar models, and we?ve included it in the prices listed here.

The base F-type features a 340-hp supercharged V-6 engine, and stepping up to the F-type S brings the same engine but with 40 additional hp. Pricing for the mid-level F-type S starts at $81,875, and rises even further for the top of the line F-type V8 S. The range-topper bottoms out at $92,875 and boasts a 495-hp V-8 engine and a host of mechanical upgrades, including stronger brakes and a fancier rear differential. All three F-type droptop variants get a ZF-sourced eight-speed automatic transmission, but a manual will work its way into the mix eventually.

Look for Jaguar?s stunning new F-type to hit dealerships next summer, followed by the fixed-roof coupe variant. If you?re having trouble visualizing what the hardtop looks like, we suggest taking a gander at the C-X16 concept that debuted at last year?s Frankfurt auto show. One thing?s for sure: It?ll likely be just as gorgeous as the droptop.