Porsche wants to make the Panamera look more attractive

The Cayenne is a more usable every day car. My dad has one, and while it doesn't have monster cargo capacity, its still has a bunch of room behind the rear seats. That said, if they make this version, it leaps to the top of the 4 door luxury GT list for me now. That video did it even more justice, and I agree with whoever said it looks better in person then it does photographed or on video. I think that is true of the original Panamera too honestly, as it isn't as ugly when you see them in person.

I still see more Cayenne's around here, but I also live in Colorado where SUV's are very popular. This is serious Porsche territory (by far the most prevalent "super car" brand here), and you see lots of 911's, Boxters, Cayenne's and the occasional Cayman or similar. I see a 911 at least once a day when driving around, but its rare to see a Panamera unless you are in certain neighborhoods.

I like it, and I think what they said about the "Flying Line" is very true. Makes me wonder what adding that roof spoiler to the current Panamera would do to lessen that "dog taking a poo" look in the rear. Seems like the shooting break is making a big come back, which is always a good thing IMHO.