Corvette Shooting Brake, anyone?

So you're going to treat the recurrent priapism by getting something that makes it permanent?
No, I'm going to [CENSORED] until I can't [CENSORED] anymore.

".... what do you mean, you put it in a melon?"

The modern styling of the vette makes the FF look like a mid-2000's Hyundai

I know, old thread, but ...

Still don't like the Corvette, but better than the original body. Props to Callaway for going through with it and completing it with a reasonable degree of craftsmanship.

I dog it. It somehow makes it look lower when it's driving, but taller when standing still which is strange...but I till dig it. Not in the red, though.

Still don't like the Corvette, but better than the original body. Props to Callaway for going through with it and completing it with a reasonable degree of craftsmanship.

You may not like the Corvette but fuck does it make a great noise.

You never did explain your dislike for them

He's contractually obligated. :p

I know right, though truth be told I don't think Ford has any direct competitor to the Vette*

*The Shelby GT350 kind of is but it's essentially a hopped up Mustang.

You never did explain your dislike for them

Maybe.

He's contractually obligated. :p

Am I though?

I might get around to it eventually.

I know right, though truth be told I don't think Ford has any direct competitor to the Vette*

*The Shelby GT350 kind of is but it's essentially a hopped up Mustang.

I don't think anyone ever claimed Ford was competing with the Vette. The Mustang family has always had its eyes on the Camaro and all its variants such as 1LE, ZL1, Z28 and the other alphabet soup order codes.

I don't think anyone ever claimed Ford was competing with the Vette. The Mustang family has always had its eyes on the Camaro and all its variants such as 1LE, ZL1, Z28 and the other alphabet soup order codes.

Right, hence you wouldn't be contractually obligated.