X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corvette Shooting Brake, anyone?

http://www.motorauthority.com/image/...vette-stingray
    That's not half bad, actually.
    "I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. So I said, ĎGot any shoes you're not using?í

I think it looks great, but I've always thought the Corvette lent itself well to a shooting brake/wagon/estate:

Comment

In the beginning the Universe was created.
      This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

I wouldn't go hunting in a Corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by THGL View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_me4u2jgspu1qa0u78.gif
Views:	1
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	3428146

Comment

Looks better than an FF

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
            Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport
            Cars:Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Jaguar XJR 4.0
            Broken:Ford Bronco 4.9 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by CraigB View Post
              I think it looks great, but I've always thought the Corvette lent itself well to a shooting brake/wagon/estate:

This is the one I immediately thought of:
              <insert witty saying here>

Comment

Originally posted by maxtortheone View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9457[/ATTACH]
                Agreed!
                ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

Comment

Great, you'll finally be able to fit 2 sets of golf clubs in your supercar.
                  "I donít really want a Lamborghini Gallardo. But I donít want to live in a world where it doesnít exist." - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by pepitko View Post
                    Great, you'll finally be able to fit 2 sets of golf clubs in your supercar.
                    I believe you've been able to do this with the standard Corvette for some time. Also the Acura NSX as demonstrated by Jeremy Clarkson.

Comment

The best looking variant of the upcoming C7. DO IT!!
                      Originally posted by tigger
                      The Lord spoke, "Let there be angry V8s, whistling turbos and big ass cams." And it was good.

Comment

I adore this. Thank you Callaway. I can only hope it comes with a pair of beautiful hand made shotguns in the boot/trunk.

[ speramus meliora; resurget cineribus]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emarline View Post
                              Exactly
                              __________________________________________________________________

Comment

You mean two cars of the same style look rather similar? Mind = blown.

I think the 'Vette version looks better anyway. Less shoe-like.
                                PunisherBass: ANYONE with an IQ higher than a jar of mayo wouldn't be able to get through the scientology mumbojumbo without laughing their ass off.
                                Clegg: PunisherBass, quit insulting mayo.

Comment

I was just about to comment on the same thing. "Okay...your point being?"
                                  There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

my point is, the vette looks alot like a Ferrari from the start and now this. Im just pointing it out is all
                                    __________________________________________________________________

Comment

My god, I want this. If only to treat the recurrent priapism
                                      Originally posted by tigger
                                      The Lord spoke, "Let there be angry V8s, whistling turbos and big ass cams." And it was good.

Comment

Originally posted by British/Columbian View Post
                                        My god, I want this. If only to treat the recurrent priapism
                                        So you're going to treat the recurrent priapism by getting something that makes it permanent?
                                        It is impossible to live in peace with fellow beings whom one believes to be damned...one must absolutely either bring them back into the fold or torment them. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

BMW: built by Germans, driven by tossers. - Jeremy Clarkson

The world's biggest dick can be found on a blue whale. And I thought it was on Top Gear. - Sarah Millican

Your comments tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant", and "stutifyingly ill-informed" - Chris Morris, apparently anticipating Jalopnik

Comment

Working...
                                        X