Concept: Fiat 127 Restyling by David Obendorfer

Sorry, MiTo looks like it just got goosed and the Guilletta shares it's name with my ex-wife (translated).

The Guilletta shares it's name with my ex-wife (translated).

If she puts on a little weight and changes her wardrobe, you can call her Dart the next time you see her.

Sorry, MiTo looks like it just got goosed and the Guilletta shares it's name with my ex-wife (translated).

You know you are pretty much looking at a flawless car when you have to translate your ex-wifes name to find a reason to hate it:p

One thing hit me when looking at the Starsky and Hutch Homage: there are lots of faults from the mechanical end of those old early-70s AMCs, and, yeah, they're worthy of derision. But you have to admit that they always looked striking and different for their time, and they've aged well and developed an enthusiast group or two. Chrysler has long owned AMC and their rights. Fiat owns Chrysler. If they put this out on a courtyard today and called it a Hornet, I'd be sorely tempted. Lengthen it, give it to SRT, have them throw in a Hemi, and call it the Javelin, and I think my man parts may explode.

At first glance it looked somehow out of proportion to me, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Looks like the 1980s in a good way actually.

I think it looks very balanced. They've managed to keep the spitit of the original very well - in what looks like a very contemporary design. I suspect - if it ever goes into production - that it'll be dumbed down - as usual.

Wow. someone's looking at the world through shit-tinted spectacles! Who took the jam out of your doughnut?

I read that in the guy on the left's voice. :lol:

bzqkPZC.jpg