Mitsubishi G4 Concept

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concept: Mitsubishi G4 Concept

Well, it's official: Mitsu truly no longer gives a shit about cars if this is their big concept. When the Koreans can blow you out of the water (sorry about the phraseology) and even the Chinese put out more attractive concepts in the same or similar class, there's just no incentive to consider them anymore.

Good run, Mitsu, but it's over.
    It is impossible to live in peace with fellow beings whom one believes to be damned...one must absolutely either bring them back into the fold or torment them. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

BMW: built by Germans, driven by tossers. - Jeremy Clarkson

The world's biggest dick can be found on a blue whale. And I thought it was on Top Gear. - Sarah Millican

Your comments tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant", and "stutifyingly ill-informed" - Chris Morris, apparently anticipating Jalopnik

Comment

I see a very, very boring and badly proportioned car ... with some awful aftermarket f/r lights and grille ...

"concept" my ass.

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Comment

I am not sure wether its just totally misproportioned, or just fucking ugly. Or both.

Comment

All of the above. That thing will get laughed out of Beijing.
            WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Did they choose 13" wheels or something? Come on Mitsubishi...

Comment

Just another example of Mitsubishi dying a slow death.
                <insert witty saying here>

Comment

There I fixed it!

Okay maybe not...

Comment

No, you just made it... no wait.. its still just horrible but in a different way.

Comment

This clearly seems to be a more or less production-ready version of a horrible small saloon for the third world markets, that they have for whatever reason decided to paint blue in various places, so that they can call it a concept.

Well, if no-one ever buys that POS, they can surely make a lot of money on selling those drugs that made them think it was a good idea.

Comment

Third-world markets? It wouldn't even sell there. Mitsu has done the near-impossible: create a car the Indians would reject as too ugly.
                        It is impossible to live in peace with fellow beings whom one believes to be damned...one must absolutely either bring them back into the fold or torment them. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

BMW: built by Germans, driven by tossers. - Jeremy Clarkson

The world's biggest dick can be found on a blue whale. And I thought it was on Top Gear. - Sarah Millican

Your comments tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant", and "stutifyingly ill-informed" - Chris Morris, apparently anticipating Jalopnik

Comment

Not even Pyeonghwa Motors would clone it...

Comment

TIL even concept cars can be boring.
                            "It's not long enough to use in bed." -rickhamilton620

Comment

They ripped off the US Mk1+ Focus and changed the front and rear fascias. So, in other words, yet something else nobody wants from Mitsu.

Comment

Seriously? We're posting up this garbage?! Take it away.
                                Originally posted by tigger
                                The Lord spoke, "Let there be angry V8s, whistling turbos and big ass cams." And it was good.

Comment

It looks like a Versa.

Ever feel like throwing your hard-earned cash into a wood chipper? Well, then--you should give Team Porschelump money!
                                  ...- --- .-. ... .--. .-. ..- -. --. / -.. ..- .-. -.-. .... / .--. ..- ..-. ..-. .- .-.. ..- -- .--. .-.-.- /

Comment

Originally posted by ninjacoco View Post
                                    It looks like a Versa.
                                    Ahhhh! Exactly! I was trying to look up similar micro-sedan-shitboxes because it seemed so familiar, but I did not think of the Versa sedan.. well, GMTA I guess

Comment

What's with the golf cart-sized wheels? The proportions are completely wrong. A small cheap sedan doesn't have to be exciting or revolutionary, but this is just plain bad.
                                      "I donít really want a Lamborghini Gallardo. But I donít want to live in a world where it doesnít exist." - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by H0nzik View Post
                                        This clearly seems to be a more or less production-ready version of a horrible small saloon for the third world markets, that they have for whatever reason decided to paint blue in various places, so that they can call it a concept.

Well, if no-one ever buys that POS, they can surely make a lot of money on selling those drugs that made them think it was a good idea.
                                        Originally posted by The Spie View Post
                                        Third-world markets? It wouldn't even sell there. Mitsu has done the near-impossible: create a car the Indians would reject as too ugly.
                                        We're getting the Mirage hatch that is basically this G3 with the ass shaved off.

We're a market that for the most part hates hatches for silly reasons like "status" and "sedans look expensive/regal."

In other words the likelyhood that we'll get this ugly sedan cluttering up the streets here: 90%
                                        "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

Working...
                                        X