Spied: Aston Martin CC100 Speedster Concept

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
2013 really is looking like an amazing year for insane cars.

brMp3uK.jpg

Aston Martin is teasing a new concept celebrating its 100th year of operation, and this is the back of it.

Fellow car website Motorpasion has managed to grab a few shots of the Aston Martin CC100 Speedster in what appears to be Germany, and it already looks stunning.

Set to debut tomorrow at the Nurburgring 24 Hours, it harkens back to the Aston DBR1 racers of the 1950s. So far, the most Aston has let out is limited to a teaser image and this video, but I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Not much visible, but from this one angle, it looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest tomorrow.

The tape. Stay classy Aston.

From what I see, I adore it. However, I have a feeling that like the Stirling Moss SLR and Aventador J it will be very big, which makes it look a bit silly when you see a tiny little person (relatively speaking) driving it.

Well they didn't really expect to go to the Ring and not have someone take a picture of it, or did they?

"What appears to be germany" - Well, yes. Its a dealer-/garage-plate, and the region is Ahrweiler - in other words N?rburging :D

Last edited:
images

From what I see, I adore it. However, I have a feeling that like the Stirling Moss SLR and Aventador J it will be very big, which makes it look a bit silly when you see a tiny little person (relatively speaking) driving it.

Looking at the spy shot, the size looks about right. It looks a lot smaller than the Stirling Moss SLR.

And like the SLR, I'd love to see this as a coupe.

The want is strong with that one.

Oh my.
http://img31.imageshack.**/img31/1465/spitguy.jpg

To me, the one on the left is so much better that it almost makes the newer one seem pointless.

Pretty sure that'll go for this one as well.

It looks nice in that first shot, but in the other two...not so much.

It just occurred to me that perhaps at some recent point an Ariel Atom and a 1-77 got drunk and fooled around one night and this was the result.

I still like it.