Is this it? 2015 6th gen Mustang

Now that back end I really like. The C&D rendering has the back too far up. The C&D rendering reminds me of the CTS Coupe. Sorta looks like it's sticking its ass in the air all the time.

I think I now know what Apple engineers feel like when reading macrumors.com's "OMG THIS IS THE NEW IPHONE" posts. The whole "must not comment" on whats right and whats wrong.

Also, I (mostly) know whats right and whats wrong in this thread :p

Last edited:
Nah, he works at Louisville, not Flat Rock.

Now I bet he knows what the next Super Duty will look like... ;-)

Super Duty Peterbuilt Edition?

Nah, he works at Louisville, not Flat Rock.

Now I bet he knows what the next Super Duty will look like... ;-)

But remember that I came down here from Dearborn. And I travel back up to Dearborn regularly.

Now you're just rubbing it in.

You guys will see then the curtain is pulled off whenever the official unveil will be.

I think I now know what Apple engineers feel like when reading macrumors.com's "OMG THIS IS THE NEW IPHONE" posts. The whole "must not comment" on whats right and whats wrong.

Also, I (mostly) know whats right and whats wrong in this thread :p

On my old forum stomping ground, we had a member whose father worked at Ford. We got so many sneak peeks on the current Mustang generation.

Come on!!!
Give us some vague hints!

Come on!!!

The new Mustang will have headlights. Possibly two.
At least one model will have a steering wheel.
Engine displacements will be no more than thirty liters.
Final horsepower numbers will be integers.
The Mustang will continue to be sold at Ford dealerships.

The new Mustang will have headlights. Possibly two.
At least one model will have a steering wheel.
Engine displacements will be no more than thirty liters.
Final horsepower numbers will be integers.
The Mustang will continue to be sold at Ford dealerships.

WOW! Revolutionary! How will Chevy compete?

On my old forum stomping ground, we had a member whose father worked at Ford. We got so many sneak peeks on the current Mustang generation.

Come on!!!
as much as i would love to get some hints, I'd rather that forum member keeps his job. Small little leaks can sometimes (not always) be traced.
My curiosity is killing me but I can wait.

Thanks Paul (I assume your name is Paul based on your username).

And yeah, if I were to give any hints, they'd be along the lines of what chaos already covered :lol:
People at my office got a laugh from those.

I was more or less being snarky, it's obvious which ones are close to being right and which ones are design student field day just by inspecting them close enough.

Can you tell from the pixels?

You guys will see then the curtain is pulled off whenever the official unveil will be.

I'm thinking that the official unveiling will be Thursday, April 17th, 2014 - just in time for the Mustang's 50th birthday. Where? Possibly at one - or maybe even both at the same time - of the 50th birthday celebrations in Charlotte and Las Vegas.

Although now that I've said it, watch Ford unveil it at the 2014 NAIAS in January.