Is this it? 2015 6th gen Mustang

Whoever designed that and made it sound ten thousand times worse than stock needs to be beaten by a club studded with nails.

Whoever designed that and made it sound ten thousand times worse than stock needs to be beaten by a club studded with nails.

Been watching Stranger Things?

Nah, SNL.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F283307%2Ffinal.gif

No, older than that - Harry Turtledove's Empire of Videssos.

"...Maniakes growled, "If you ask me for so much as one Makuraner silver arket, Thrax, I will beat you with a club studded with nails. Is that plain?" -Harry Turtledove. Videssos Besieged

Last edited:
CraigB;n3541479 said:
Always have liked the Builit models. Saw one of the S197 models this weekend. Still look good.

Yep, they were always pretty cool. I'm already interested in this new one, but I wonder how many years it will be produced. I think the last one was only for 2 years. I would love to pay off my truck and get a Bullitt as a second vehicle, but I still have a few years left before I could possibly do that. I could always buy used, but I think these Bullitt models will probably hold their value well.

prizrak;n3541539 said:
Other than the special paint I don't quite get the love for the Bullit edition.
I personally like the spec on the Bullitt cars. They're low-key and subtle, but there is also the nostalgia factor.

If I bought one, I would have to plan a road trip to San Francisco.

thomas;n3541552 said:
I've never dented an oil pan. But I have cracked one.. 2 of 3 sides .. wide open basically :D

Well, I just don't see why there's a need to lighten the weight of an oil pan. That's what I was getting at with my original post.

2001.jpg

2002.jpg

2003.jpg

The limited-edition 2019 Mustang Bullitt's 5.0-liter Coyote V-8 puts out 475 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque, a gain of 15 hp over the base Mustang GT. The extra power helps the Mustang coupe reach a top speed of 163 mph, 8 mph faster than the Mustang GT.

The Bullitt Mustang is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission, complete with a cue ball shift knob. To capture the burble of the movie car, it also gets an active valve performance exhaust system, with new Nitroplate black exhaust tips. Ford also uses the Shelby GT350's intake manifold with larger throttle bodies, a new open air induction system, and a new calibration for the powertrain control module to not only get that sound, but to scratch out that extra power.

The Bullitt is based on the GT Premium trim level and the Performance package comes standard. The Premium content is mostly comfort and convenience features, but the Performance package items tend to be go-fast goodies. Among those features are six-piston Brembo brakes, a unique front splitter and rear spoiler, a strut tower brace and K-brace, heavy duty front springs, a thicker rear sway bar, a Torsen differential with a 3.73 gear ratio, and a larger radiator. It also includes looser settings for the stability control system and ABS, an aluminum gauge panel, and a gauge pack.

Direct Link

Do.... want....

NICE!

Sadly not even the Bullitt model can make this new facelift fish mouth Mustang look good. Too bad because that color... :drool:

From the pics I don't like it, I don't think the body style is right for it at all. The color doesn't work on it, the wheels look rice-y and the various "bullit" bits just seem over the top.

Wait... Are they saying the normal GT's top speed is 155 and is not an artificially-imposed limit? That sounds wrong.

"The extra power helps the Mustang coupe reach a top speed of 163 mph, 8 mph faster than the Mustang GT."

Last edited: