Is this it? 2015 6th gen Mustang

The Bourne movies did some good chases. The first couple films anyway.

Forgot about Bourne, the one in Moscow was pretty cool though unrealistic, my family had a Volga like that it has no hope of pushing a G-wagen even if it were in line with it and G was in neutral. The mini chase was mostly just comedy to me.

prizrak;n3544494 said:
I didn't even think the chase was all that it's hyped up to be. Perhaps at the time the movie was made it was innovative and interesting but to me Ronin chase through Paris(?) will always be the best of the realistic car chases.*

*Stuff like Fast and Furious obviously has cool chases but they are way too over the top.

And it was still the best part of the movie. ;)

For me, it's more amusing than anything since I've moved here. Watching the chase is like, "Wait...how did they get to there from there? Oh, wait, THAT'S what that area used to look like?" and "Hey, i've driven on that road...holy shit, airborne there?!"

NecroJoe;n3544515 said:
For me, it's more amusing than anything since I've moved here. Watching the chase is like, "Wait...how did they get to there from there? Oh, wait, THAT'S what that area used to look like?" and "Hey, i've driven on that road...holy shit, airborne there?!"

I'm like that with French Connection, I live literally right on the street he drives on.

Michigan has not legalized Cannabis yet. I think the Ford crew was spending time in Colorado.

Reactions: TC

Reactions: TC