Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 BMW 5-Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Being on fire is not the opposite of "boring".

    No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
    but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

    Comment


      #22
      Neither is "On the side of the road in a puddle of coolant", "Honey it's doing that thing again" or "Worth 4 bucks 3 days after purchase"
      Last edited by Cowboy; December 23rd, 2016, 11:01 PM.
      "It's not right, this." : Anonymous studio tech on the killing of TopGear.

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by Mitchi View Post
        Can't wait to get the left lane cleared by these in estate form, some sort of black paint scheme and 520d written at the back.
        Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell!
        2014 Opel Insignia Country Tourer Biturbo CDTI 4x4
        For once I don't have the same car as everyone else.

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Blind_Io View Post
          Being on fire is not the opposite of "boring".
          Old unsubstantiated joke is old and unsubstantiated. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a modern Alfa Romeo spontaneously igniting...
          Last edited by Cellos88GT; December 25th, 2016, 9:46 AM.
          Originally posted by MadCat360
          You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Cellos88GT View Post
            Old unsubstantiated joke is old and unsubstantiated. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a modern Alfa Romeo spontaneously igniting...
            Maybe not catch on fire, it will be a case of death by a thousand cuts. Inevitably, the repair bill will add up and the problems will make you go mad.
            2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6. Das Auto

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by Vette Boss View Post
              Maybe not catch on fire, it will be a case of death by a thousand cuts. Inevitably, the repair bill will add up and the problems will make you go mad.
              With these new ones, I doubt they will drive you any more mad than an equivalent VAG, BMW, or MBZ product.
              Originally posted by MadCat360
              You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

              Comment

              Working...
              X