jaguar-la-studio-exterior-01-1.jpg
jaguar-la-studio-exterior-02-1.jpg

Jaguar-IPace-Live---3.jpg
JAGUAR_I-PACE_CONCEPT_Studio_Interior_01%2Bcopy.jpg
JAGUAR_I-PACE_CONCEPT_Location_20%2Bcopy.jpg
JAGUAR_I-PACE_CONCEPT_Location_02%2Bcopy.jpg

http://www.carscoops.com/2016/11/new-electric-jaguar-i-pace-crossover.html?m=1

insert hate speech right here

Bargaining followed by reluctant acceptance.

The more I look at it the less I dislike it. Also it's got Alfa 159 taillights.

Grumbling about unrealistic concept not looking like the production model.

The back end protruding out unnecessarily is unnecessary. The front looks ok. But, a Jag small car? This does not compute...but yet somehow a Bentley and Porsche SUV does. I know I'm confused too.

Last edited:
Grumbling about unrealistic concept not looking like the production model.

Bitching about how OP only ever spams a few photos of some freshly unveiled car with no commenting or opinion served (that's what I was getting at..) Seriously, would it strain his knuckles to punch a few commentary words about how this is a complete transition for Jaguar, since they're jumping into full-electric stuff?

But no, spam on. Next post is about some Indonesian market city car with some hotlinked renders thrown in and no words to underline them.

Wait, this is all electric? Did Lucas supply all the electrical bits? /endLucassoontobeonfirejoke

Bitching about how OP only ever spams a few photos of some freshly unveiled car with no commenting or opinion served (that's what I was getting at..) Seriously, would it strain his knuckles to punch a few commentary words about how this is a complete transition for Jaguar, since they're jumping into full-electric stuff?

But no, spam on. Next post is about some Indonesian market city car with some hotlinked renders thrown in and no words to underline them.
And not even making the effort to add a :cool: like he used to. Sad!

At least somebody has actually designed it. This is the best looking Jaguar since the F-Type. XE and XF are plain and boring.

I-Don't want one. :p It bears more than a passing resemblance to a number of CUVs in the US.

Jaguar have proven they can pull out a perfectly proportioned SUV with the F-Pace. What the hell went wrong when they started designing this thing? It looks like a bloated hatchback that had its glasshouse accidentally pushed forward.

The more I look at it the less I dislike it. Also it's got Alfa 159 taillights.

Not really. They might be horizontal and divided by a tailgate, but that's about it.

Not yet sold on the ass but the rest of it is tits. And that interior is a lovely place to be in.

For some reason I'm getting hints of the Chevy Nomad concept...

British Electric Vehicle.

Let those words sink in for a second.

The Jaguar Design Director explained the intentional move to make a sporty little SUV with a cab forward design to take advantage of the superior packaging of putting the batteries under the floor.

...This is an SUV? It looks like a Volvo C30 that overdid some steroids.

...This is an SUV? It looks like a Volvo C30 that overdid some steroids.

1) It's a concept.

2) I have a feeling the C30 will be a tad smaller if put next to it for scale.