Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
img_001.jpg

img_002.jpg

mitsubishi-eclipse-cross-adelanto-2_1440x655c.jpg

mitsubishi-eclipse-cross-adelanto-1.jpg

I just looked at the 'Mitsubishi Range' the Shogun is the same Shogun from about 1987.

(Always thought the Colt Ralliart looked awesome.)

"Eclipse cross"? For cereal? That's a retarded name and nobody is going to look at this and think, "Oh...I remember liking Eclipses...so I'll probably like this."

That looks suspiciously like a hacked-up, cost-cut 2012 Lancer...I am looking forward to seeing it in Honduras.

@new mitsu...I mean...It could be worse, it could actually come up with a shitty tent and several pounds of hideous plastic cladding.

Mitsubishi has no reason anymore to produce cars after they sacked the Evo.

+1 Quoted for truth. Mitsubishi is completely dead to me now that the EVO is gone. There will be no "RIP" here, just go away Mitsubishi. Your relevance in the automotive market is exactly -50%.

These pictures of this thing look suspiciously dark, I'm sure on purpose. :lol:

I was in the car wash queue behind a newish Mitsubishi Space Star a couple of weeks ago. First one I've ever seen. It was a generic Clio-sized hatchback wearing the name of the decent-ish people movers they sold in the 80's and 90's.

It was automatic, judging by how it blinked its single reversing light at me whenever it was time to engage a gear and creep forwards another car length. Google tells me it's a CVT.

2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross a.k.a. Mitsu Aztek

Possibly you are forgetting the type of person that drove the Mitsubishi Eclipse...

Overweight females that work for Walmart? They use to drive Pontiac Sunfires.

Mitsubishi: Now doing everything possible to destroy Nissan from within.

On the plus side it does look much better than most other cars named Aztek

Way to go Mitsubishi for keeping yet ruining the Eclipse name.

Too bad they don't even bother to redo the Lancer and the 2018 model year is the last on the US market. Meanwhile Taiwan gets a refreshed Lancer we get stuck with the Mirage G4.