X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unveiled: 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross a.k.a. Mitsu Aztek

I thought Mitsubishi were dead?

Comment

When you have kids but Fast and Furious is life.
      ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martin View Post
        I thought Mitsubishi were dead?
        Mitsubishi has no reason anymore to produce cars after they sacked the Evo.

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
        "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
        "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

I just looked at the 'Mitsubishi Range' the Shogun is the same Shogun from about 1987.

(Always thought the Colt Ralliart looked awesome.)

Comment

"Eclipse cross"? For cereal? That's a retarded name and nobody is going to look at this and think, "Oh...I remember liking Eclipses...so I'll probably like this."
            There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
              nobody is going to look at this and think, "Oh...I remember liking Eclipses...so I'll probably like this."
              Possibly you are forgetting the type of person that drove the Mitsubishi Eclipse...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchi View Post
                You can always buy the new Lancer:

Comment

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                  nobody is going to look at this
                  FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrocas View Post
                    Jesus Christ... give me just one reason to do so.

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                    "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                    "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

That looks suspiciously like a hacked-up, cost-cut 2012 Lancer...I am looking forward to seeing it in Honduras.

@new mitsu...I mean...It could be worse, it could actually come up with a shitty tent and several pounds of hideous plastic cladding.

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
                      "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
                      John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchi View Post
                        +1 Quoted for truth. Mitsubishi is completely dead to me now that the EVO is gone. There will be no "RIP" here, just go away Mitsubishi. Your relevance in the automotive market is exactly -50%.

These pictures of this thing look suspiciously dark, I'm sure on purpose.
                        Me:
                        2016 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 8AT (aka Vladof) -- 3/15/2017-present
                        2014 Dodge Charger SE 3.6 8AT (aka Dirk) -- 6/30/2014-03/15/2017

Wife:
                        2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 2.4L 4x2 9AT (aka Boop) -- 5/5/2015-present
                        2012 Ford Fusion SE 2.5L FWD 6AT (aka Boco) -- ?/?/2012-5/5/2015 (<--Miss this car)

Originally posted by Mitchi
                        Damn Panamera you fine as hell send nudes

Comment

I was in the car wash queue behind a newish Mitsubishi Space Star a couple of weeks ago. First one I've ever seen. It was a generic Clio-sized hatchback wearing the name of the decent-ish people movers they sold in the 80's and 90's.

It was automatic, judging by how it blinked its single reversing light at me whenever it was time to engage a gear and creep forwards another car length. Google tells me it's a CVT.
                          2014 Opel Insignia Country Tourer Biturbo CDTI 4x4
                          For once I don't have the same car as everyone else.

Comment

2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross a.k.a. Mitsu Aztek

Originally posted by CraigB View Post
                            Possibly you are forgetting the type of person that drove the Mitsubishi Eclipse...
                            Overweight females that work for Walmart? They use to drive Pontiac Sunfires.
                            1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                            2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
                            1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                            2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
                            Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
                            Originally posted by Redliner
                            Wankel is better because BRAP
                            Originally posted by prizrak
                            The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrocas View Post

If you don't live in Taiwan or China, then no, you can't.
                              Help greyhounds find their forever homes.
                              http://greyhoundadoptionswa.com.au/

See my fur babies here:
                              https://www.instagram.com/brynandrews/

Comment

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post
                                Overweight females that work for Walmart? They use to drive Pontiac Sunfires.
                                More like 18 year old males that refer to everyone as "dude" and wore their baseball cap backwards.

Comment

Mitsubishi: Now doing everything possible to destroy Nissan from within.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                                  but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

On the plus side it does look much better than most other cars named Aztek

Comment

Way to go Mitsubishi for keeping yet ruining the Eclipse name.

Too bad they don't even bother to redo the Lancer and the 2018 model year is the last on the US market. Meanwhile Taiwan gets a refreshed Lancer we get stuck with the Mirage G4.
                                      My Car Blog

Comment

Working...
                                      X