Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unveiled: 2017 Skoda Karoq

Karoq vs Kodiaq

this is an attractive car and it is much nicer than the Tiguan.

Comment

Nice Audi

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
      "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
      "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

TBH I think it's pretty awesome that they named it after a Swedish Finalgear member.

Comment

I am not a big fan of a Sqoda Karooq. But i like this 2017 Sqoda Karooq SUV because i like its advance feature of Driving Mode Select system which is offering five options i.e, Normal, Sport, Eco, Individual and Snow.

Comment

Internet regulations require these to be posted:

Comment

Originally posted by laxmax613 View Post
              this is an attractive car and it is much nicer than the Tiguan.
              Agreed. This doesn't have that weird droop nosed look that the VW has.
              "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

Working...
              X