2017 Jaguar E-Pace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spied: 2017 Jaguar E-Pace

Hey it's Juke in Camo! At least the profile reminds me a lot of it.

In other news, yet another stupid little something-UV... great.

Want to support the FinalGear Ringmeet? Feel free to donate! We'll make sure to put it to good use. Or buy more booze.

Comment

Jaguar will launch a small SUV this year followed by and electric cross over in 2 years time. Great move, but yes they need to improve their interiors. Looks alright, but nothing too special to be honest. The F-Pace is pretty good looking car but it suffers from some bad and unresolved surfacing and detailing and an uninspiring interior.

Comment

a) I hope it's really that blue/purple
        b) I hope that's not blck/anthracite plastic around the wheel wells

I don't hate it, but it's very last-gen Mazda CX-5...which isn't a bad thing as it was one of the better-looking CUVs, but still...it's no Jag.
        There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Comment

It really looks like a bulked up Focus from the side...
            Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

All of the nope. Especially the profile view.

Want to support the FinalGear Ringmeet? Feel free to donate! We'll make sure to put it to good use. Or buy more booze.

Comment

It was going so well with the F-type, but of course like every company now they have to shit all over their heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrocas View Post
                  [
                  One day we will arrive at a point where SUVs will have so little slope on their back they'll become all 'coupes' like the X6 etc.

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                  "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                  "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Comment

Yup, still ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas View Post
                        Yup, still ugly.
                        But it can do a barrel roll!

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                        2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                        2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                        1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                        1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post
                          But it can do a barrel roll!

?
                          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

The only kind of barrel rolling I want to see this thing doing - down a cliff with the person who thought it was a good idea inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchi View Post
                              One day we will arrive at a point where SUVs will have so little slope on their back they'll become all 'coupes' like the X6 etc.
                              Or cycle back to longroofs.

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
                              "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
                              John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by gaasc View Post
                                Or cycle back to longroofs.
                                That I don't mind!

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                                "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                                "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Working...
                                X