Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Volvo-XC40-1Carscoops5.jpg

volvo-xc40-revelado-201739481_2.jpg
volvo-xc40-revelado-201739481_16.jpg
volvo-xc40-revelado-201739481_24.jpg
volvo-xc40-revelado-201739481_8.jpg

Damn. This is great looking....

Now if it were also useful in addition to that. But liftet hatchbacks without any extra space usually are not. And none of those fuckers will ever go any more offroad that parking on a curb.

tl,dr: Another fucking useless POS.

The rear has too much early Jeep Compass on the body sides.

I see the "floating roof" has now made it to Volvo. I don't think it looks bad, but for some reason I'm left kind of "meh" on it. Maybe it's my disdain for small crossovers in general, if that's the case then not wanting to immediately set it on fire is a step up from most in the class. I really like the interior of the S90, if this is even remotely close in feel then it will sell like mad.

Damn. This is great looking....

Rick seems to like it. I suspect it is doomed. :p

Yeah, that gigantic C-pillar is going to be an issue. The rear end looks weird and odd; the front end just seems off somehow.

I think it might sell well the first year or so then the sales will drop off a cliff.

The A and B pillars are far more of an issue than C and D in my opinion. I can't remember the last time I needed to look out the rear quarter windows on the Xterra - in fact, I'm not sure I could even physically see out that part of the car if I wanted to. The Xterra has very good visibility thanks to the dated design and low belt line. As long as I can see out the passenger rear door window to check my blind spot, it should be fine. Plus, don't most Volvos come with blind spot detectors these days?

The A and B pillars are far more of an issue than C and D in my opinion. I can't remember the last time I needed to look out the rear quarter windows on the Xterra - in fact, I'm not sure I could even physically see out that part of the car if I wanted to. The Xterra has very good visibility thanks to the dated design and low belt line. As long as I can see out the passenger rear door window to check my blind spot, it should be fine. Plus, don't most Volvos come with blind spot detectors these days?

BSDs don't work real well in tight parking conditions. They always go off when seeing the cars you park between; doesn't really help tell you that someone's stepped out there because the BSD light doesn't tell you how many objects it sees, only that it sees something. :p

Pretty! Suspect won't take long for these to pop up all over.

Is it just me or does this seem like it could be from the interior of an FCA vehicle?

The car itself is a snooze fest but I'm sure the baby momma yuppies will love it.