Porsche 911 GT2 RS tested...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche 911 GT2 RS tested...

There are a few car magazines out there who have gotten their hands on the new 911 GT2 RS, all of them agree it's pretty spectacular to drive...

First up, Pistonheads:

DRIVEN: PORSCHE 911 GT2 RS

Just 500 people will own it, and most of us can only dream. Adam Towler drives it for PH
    Then, Autocar

First drive: Porsche 911 GT2 RS

What is it?Should I buy one?
    Chris Harris has tested it for EVO

Porsche 911 GT2 RS review
    Flat out in the fastest 911 ever. Chris Harris drives Porsche's 611bhp, 205mph rear-drive GT2 RS

What is it?Technical highlights?How does it compare?Anything else I need to know?

Quite the best is the GT2 RS & I love it! About time Porsche pulled out a few stops and show what they can do (and what the tuners do all the time). Mark Webber tweeted: "Check out Porsche GT2 RS, a few of the f1 drivers talking about it at the mo. Definitely black wheels but not sure whether in silver/black".

As it happens, I'm reading the August 2010 EVO magazine SLS AMG group test where the 911 Turbo S manages a 0-60 in 2.9 seconds (and the 1/4 in 11.0 @ 127.2 mph for those interested). One can only imagine what a PDK equipped GT2 RS would manage, even without 4WD.
    Last edited by TJP; July 25th, 2010, 5:06 AM. Reason: Mark Webber Twitter comment!

Comment

Working...
    X