MG6 review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MG6 review

After a year of sneak previews, the MG6's imminent arrival in UK showrooms is hardly a shock. What might come as a surprise to some of the doubters is that it's a good car, capable of competing with established makes and models in the same class.

Verdict: Quiet and refined cruiser with a controlled ride, butr some aspects of the cabin let it down and it really needs a diesel option

Telegraph rating: Four out of five stars

Other reviews are out, all with shockingly good ratings.
    It does look like 400 other cars though.

Linky

I'd buy one.

Comment

There's a lot of BMW in that design. At least the Chinese have chosen the right people to copy here, rather than old Daewoos. Is this actually made in China? It's worlds apart from the Great Walls and Cherys we get here. The fact that it actually looks like a design out of this century is a plus, too.

It's a good looking car and I would honestly consider one amongst the established rivals.

Comment

is it bad that I was expecting a machine gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Hbriz View Post
          There's a lot of BMW in that design. At least the Chinese have chosen the right people to copy here, rather than old Daewoos. Is this actually made in China? It's worlds apart from the Great Walls and Cherys we get here. The fact that it actually looks like a design out of this century is a plus, too.

It's a good looking car and I would honestly consider one amongst the established rivals.
          It was designed in Longbridge and will be built in Longbridge for Europe.
          bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
          "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
          "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Working...
          X