Huge collection of UK car mag scans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge collection of UK car mag scans

Just found this and thought I'd post it here...

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/sets/

It's a huge collection of car tests from UK car magasines from the '70 through to the '00s

I remember reading loads of these and I still have most of the magasines back home.

It really amazing anybody bought a Marina when roadtests had "Awful handling and roadholding, bad gear change and appalling finish" as negatives and "full length parcel shelf" as a positive!

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find some good features there! Interesting to see the 1300 compared to a Dr Grip spec Kadett too.

Comment

6 Panda tests, YAYzers.

Comment

An article on the Tercel. HUZZAH!

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
        "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
        John F. Kennedy

Comment

The mention of fuel cells at the start of the NSU test is interesting. You tend to think of it as a recent thing but clearly they have been on the horizon for a long time.

Comment

Panda vs Metro... fuck off.

Comment

Comment

Reading some Car mag articles, is amazing how great that mag was in the past, much better than anything publised today.

Comment

Mm... 1990 300ZX (my first car) and 1990 ZR-1... nice!

---
                  My Facebook | My Fuelly

Comment

Working...
                  X