New Si driver keeping up the Honda driver reputation ....

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
Didn't take long ...

I didn't even know they were on the road already. :blink:

88c2c9de.jpg

c60e22af.jpg

4c571beb.jpg

f7a45170.jpg

From the tow truck guy who picked it up:
Jai ramasser ca ce matin a 6h30 du mat sur jacques cartier pis Chemin du Tremblay a longueuil !

Belle tite civic 2006 de 3 semaines , as frap? la chaine de trotoir + 1 Lampadaire + 3 Arbres .
Yavais des pieces partout sur 25 metres ! :(
"I picked it up th is morning in Longueuil (close to Montr?al).

Nice little 06 Si Civic only three weeks old. hit a curb, a lamp post and three trees.
Parts all over for some 25 meters.
:("

Actual thread here.

How fast was he going?

A kid at our school got one last August. A few weeks ago it was totaled when some drunk driver plowed down the wrong side of the street and hit him head-on. Not his fault, but a wrecked Si nonetheless...

What a genius. :bangin:

The Si has been on sale for a while now and I haven't seen not even one on dealer's lots as of a couple weeks ago. Salesguy told me every one they get off the truck are pre-sold. I'm not a Honda fan, but this new Civic Si looks like a winner over any past models.

I was expecting to see some rice or something, this thread is lame. How is the reputation of honda owners crashing? People crash every type of car make all the time.

Here we go again with the holier-than-thou losers coming down on something that happens to normal people every single day.

:wall:

Nice car that not all countries and get and some clown makes a mess of it :x

zenkidori said:
I was expecting to see some rice or something, this thread is lame. How is the reputation of honda owners crashing? People crash every type of car make all the time.

Here we go again with the holier-than-thou losers coming down on something that happens to normal people every single day.

i think it has to do with the stereotype that all young, inexperienced and wreckless drivers drive hondas because it's the "cool" thing to do and because it's within their price point (unless they're filthy rich and driving around in ferrari's, then we'd call them spoiled brats).

My friend crahsed his civic 3 or 4 times. he tries to drift in it. and since its pretty impossible in the civic so e has to use to the handbrake to, interesting effect. plus the understeer sucks plus everything in the above post

I just realized we were talking about the crash. I thought the title corresponded to the giant tip you can see in the first picture....."typical Honda drivers"

Then, I realized it's stock and I'm an idiot.

No Boss said:
I just realized we were talking about the crash. I thought the title corresponded to the giant tip you can see in the first picture....."typical Honda drivers"

Then, I realized it's stock and I'm an idiot.

Honestly, I was laughing at that exhaust tip for a while until I scrolled down to see a wreckked car...

I don't really get this thread.