Honda S2000
Hyundai Tiburon
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster
Nissan 350Z roadster
Pontiac Solstice

The rest of the article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13325723/

I always thought a Chevvy Corvette or Dodge Charger was too musclular for most women, but it isn't according to this survey. They like it muscular :D

The Miata and SLK are worthy of being on that list! :p :thumbsup:

Just thought you'd be interested to see that list.

hmm 7 of those are convertibles (erm...cabriolets ;) )

does that mean i will atract women with my car? :lol:

^ :lol:

I know I'm not a chick, but shouldn't the Bentley Continental GT and BMW 6-Series (convertible) be on that list? ie; Footballers wives cars.

im surprized they dont have a porsche boxter... isnt that known for attracting women?

n yeah a dodge charger? wat are these guys thinking?

:lol: Mrs. fbc loathes the Z4* - I'm awaiting her thoughts on the rest of that list.

*I, however, adore it.

Well, if I ever saw an attractive enough chick in a Charger, that would really be something.

AutoMX said:
hmm 7 of those are convertibles (erm...cabriolets ;) )

does that mean i will atract women with my car? :lol:

No, it means you will be mistaken for one. :mrgreen:

Re: 10-sexiest cars for women

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette
Dodge Charger
Ford Mustang
Honda S2000
Hyundai Tiburon
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster
Nissan 350Z roadster
Pontiac Solstice

The rest of the article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13325723/

WTF i can understand the MX5 and the SLK, and honestly i was expecting the audi TT to be in the list as well... but FUCK, a Hyundai!!?? WTF and pontiac?? and corvette?? this is all wrong.......

I know I'm not a chick, but shouldn't the Bentley Continental GT and BMW 6-Series (convertible) be on that list? ie; Footballers wives cars.

<<---- *grrrr* :bangin:

Byte said:

<<---- *grrrr* :bangin:
lol

I put "convertible" in brackets for a reason. That looks like a chicks car to me and it is! The regular 6-Series is nice-as, as I've said times before :)
But the only 6-Series' I'd like to own/drive is the M6 obviously, and the new V8 one (650i?).

Yupp the 650. Lovely engine :thumbsup:

And I know it was a joke...the convertible one is really a chicks car. Plus it's ugly with the roof up.

Bundesautobahn said:
Haha! You drive a girl's car, you drive a girl's car. :lol: ;)

Just Kidding, But i do have a message for that ...psycho that made this list:

Me no girl car...me roof have...good roof...metal and glass...no cloth!

It?s an age-old question: What do women want?

Well, according to JC's article, the same thing we men want.

Geez, this article isn't even worth the read, it's just rehashing the same old BS, trying to make it seem as though masculinity is a dying fad or something.

The article even makes the comment that all the cars on the list were originally marketed towards a young male audiance. Incorrect if you consider that the Mustang was originally marketed towards secretaries back in the 60's (and this article claims that the women making these buys were driving during that era, but 'weren't allowed to drive those kinds of car'.)

Any woman who has an interest in cars is going to buy the same thing as a man who has an interest in cars. There is no 'invisible glass box' that keeps women from buying a certain car. Besides, think of all those Ferraris that get bought by rich dads for their daughters.

girls can drive whatever they want and look cool doing it