Car (and Motorcycle) register

I don't really care mate... it's pretty obvious which ones are parental cars. Poll might work but it's not that big a deal.

I went back and I see this has already been discussed, I thought I was being so original. :(

I've got a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

and my parents have....

2007 Prosche 911 Turbo
2007 BMW 328i
1999 Mercedes Benz ML320

PS. I've noticed people have generally good taste in cars.... even for the lower priced vehicles there aren't any really crappy ones.

I don't really care mate... it's pretty obvious which ones are parental cars. Poll might work but it's not that big a deal.

I went back and I see this has already been discussed, I thought I was being so original. :(

or what i can do is make another list for FG member parent's car.

It should only be member's cars.

Umm, why did you put my car as 'Shawn Senior'?

I was just picking on those who did list their parents' cars...

bleh my bad..

Tis okay, thanks for fixing it.

we need to get a mod/admin to sticky it : )

I can help hyperlink to "post your car" threads for the people that have them if you want?

or what i can do is make another list for FG member parent's car.

Why, my car is much better than what my parents have. At least that's what I think.

Oh, and don't forget to add me to the list!

1990 Volvo 740 GL with 300,000+ miles!

Actually, how about making a Final Gear high mileage club? Has that been done?

Well if you are adding family cars,

2002 Rover 75 Club

Not my car, it's my mum's but I drive it more than the Jag cause I don't have to pay for the petrol. :)

If your not adding family cars don't worry about it.

I see you got my Jag on there already, thanks.

Last edited:
Mine's a 1997 TF Mitsubishi Magna Advance V6 (for the next month or so anyway). Then it will probably go to a new home.

I can help hyperlink to "post your car" threads for the people that have them if you want?

please do, i will PM you the thread content just now.

Thanks mate