I'd like to introduce you to DEI (direct exhaust injection)

i refuse to believe that anyone can be that stupid and still have the money for a vette unless it was a present in which case i really really wanna see him try it

C4's aren't worth a damn. I think there are more C4's on the market now than there are unmolested early 90's honda civics. :p

I'm up for that short walk on a long pier. Sounds nice and safe, might even run into some folks out fishing. =)

C4's aren't worth a damn. I think there are more C4's on the market now than there are unmolested early 90's honda civics. :p

Exactly. Someone tried to *give* me a 1987 C4 Corvette last year, for free - and I told him no.

Exactly. Someone tried to *give* me a 1987 C4 Corvette last year, for free - and I told him no.

ROFL! Damn. Couldn't even be bothered to try and sell some parts off it?

Also, the guy who came up with this DEI could be on to something, as far as pollution. Al Gore might personally sponsor this idea... :lol:

This is fantastic!! Maybe somebody should tell him to try it on himself?

Also, the guy who came up with this DEI could be on to something, as far as pollution. Al Gore might personally sponsor this idea... :lol:

I'm afraid he's already been beaten to the punch on that one.

I'm not sure which is funnier, that he thought it would add power to his car, or that most of you probably had no idea that your cars already did this. :p

I think he might be on to something guys. All he needs is a handheld tuner for CFI and he'll be good. READ THE THREAD ASSFACEHOLES!

71,000 views :rofl:

well at least it sort of looks like an LS engine.

Car manufacturers have seen this revolutionary ideea and have already put it in use:

http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/5797/43353975ch9.jpg

I'm afraid he's already been beaten to the punch on that one.

I'm not sure which is funnier, that he thought it would add power to his car, or that most of you probably had no idea that your cars already did this. :p

In my grandpas car (1974) there is something about this in the owners manual that it recycles some of the burned gas back in the carburetor - it's a renault 12 engine, -but not all of the unburnt gas, will search for the book for the exact cycle :p

:lol: that guy is unbelievable, I would've said yes do it, just to see him fuck up his corvette.

Nah man. He might then blame us and get someone to sue the whole forum and everyone on the internet that laughed at him for fucking up his corvette.

He's probably one of those people who think brake dust is a warranty issue