Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to introduce you to DEI (direct exhaust injection)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to introduce you to DEI (direct exhaust injection)

Alright, this guy is pretty stupid, but..... just read this:

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums...er=asc&start=0

His replies are great too:

Originally posted by "The Nemesis_ZR2'
    You should take a short walk on a LONG PIER, ASSFACEHOLE!
    '10,'11,'12 FG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

i refuse to believe that anyone can be that stupid and still have the money for a vette unless it was a present in which case i really really wanna see him try it
    "My laptop has a webcam; if I wanted to make money while making a mess, I'd be all over the internet. Hell, you'd probably have videos of me bookmarked."
    ~Klutch~

“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

It's all about having the right priorities. You can sleep in your car but you can't race your house -|- Basically i go accurately and on special lines

Comment

Some people should not fuck around with cars.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Finn View Post
        i refuse to believe that anyone can be that stupid and still have the money for a vette unless it was a present in which case i really really wanna see him try it
        Let's hope you're right...
        '10,'11,'12 FG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Comment

Holy fuck...

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaveDogg View Post
            Holy fuck...

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him.
            agreed. This is absolutly rediculous. I wonder what these guys are thinking when they come up with stuff like this.
            XBL Gamer Tag: JipJopJones

Eh?
            I speak in Hyperboles, please don't take offence.

Comment

Well, it is Nebraska...

This is such a bad idea, there is no control over the reaction, you could have unlimited power.

Kind of like pluging an extension cord back into it's self, your going to blow shit up, don't mess with stuff like this.
              My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
              There is no replacement for displacement.
              - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
              ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
              - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the perpetual motion machine!!121111!11onoeoeleventyhundredelevenoneone!1!!

Better:

Last edited by Top Geek; November 10th, 2007, 6:16 AM.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ASSFACEHOLE!
                  WTF is an assfacehole??
                  I block your signature so I hope you enjoy mine...

Comment

I'm pretty much awesome!

Top Gear
                    [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

Where does the intercooler and Blow-off valves go? Also what about the wastegate, you have to control boost some how?

My e30

Comment

Remember, a dog is not just for Christmas. It can also be for a birthday. In fact, you can eat them all year round.

Comment

Not only an idiot, but look at his signature: his Corvette does 15.2 in the quarter mile? My car will do mid 14's all day!
                          LET | FOREVER | BE

Comment

Yeah if I had a Corvette that was that slow I'd be pretty desperate for more speed too. But wow! This is the automotive equivalent of eating your own poo.

Top Gear
                            [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by KaJuN View Post
                              Yeah if I had a Corvette that was that slow I'd be pretty desperate for more speed too. But wow! This is the automotive equivalent of eating your own poo.
                              Two Corvettes and an exhaust manifold?
                              My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
                              There is no replacement for displacement.
                              - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
                              ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
                              - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

"If you're following your grandmother's ambulance to the hospital and accidentally rear-end the ambulance as it pulls into the trauma bay...
                                As the confused EMT is coming to get your insurance info, the only truly logical response is to run out to the hospital parking lot, steal a truck, and GTFO "

--------------
                                <Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam
                                <bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
                                --------------
                                "When being persuaded by books you initially disagree with is considered "brainwashing"�well, we're in trouble."

Comment

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHHHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA

You guys just made my day!

EDIT: This is just great, I can't stop laughing!
                                  You should take a short walk on a LONG PIER, ASSFACEHOLE!
                                  it's take a long walk off a short pier........d00d have you been sniffing glue or something?

Seriously, gimme your keys.....your drunk......brian....brian.....gimme your keys.

edit: OMG I just realized something.....you haven't reproduced yet, have you?
                                  Last edited by the Interceptor; November 10th, 2007, 3:13 PM.
                                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt - Bertrand Russell

If you're going to stick your dick in crazy then make sure you know where all the exits are
                                  - MWF

Comment

IT IS BRILLIANT

Have i really understood what this guy is REALLY on about ?

He is trying to feed the waste gases back into the engine, like a straight pipe into the air intake ?

You cannot recycle everything
                                    Last edited by Ice_warmer; November 10th, 2007, 5:32 PM.

Comment

this HAS to be a joke.

Comment

Assfacehole.

That shit's amazing.

Jake- Bishop of the Blue and White Roundel, Archbishop of the four rings.
                                        Blaro, No Boss, Watto and Jacobfox- RickRolling since 1989.

Comment

Working...
                                        X