Congratulations, you're a celebrity, Now what kind of car do you drive...

cdbob

Car(s)
'09 STi (soon gone),'04 TDi, '96 MX-5 M
The question arises, it has to be something slightly softer, because you don't want to look too tough or Leo won't be friends with you and Pam Anderson won't be a friend with benefits (not to mention Herpes). Your probably want something that you can enjoy that Californian Sun with, and also to work on your tan, which is not already dark enough from those hours of tanning salons.

I choose the SL 65 AMG
A kick ass engine with an exterior that would look good in any Chanel product you might own. If your a woman or a pussy keep those windows up, if your a real man put them all the way down, way to go Seagull, now add a bit of wheel spin so they know its not Britney in that car.

1097677079SL65_side.jpg

Last edited:
A mk3 ford taunus coupe.
ebay-ford-taunus-cossi2.jpg

Looks great, sounds great (with the cossie 2.9 v6), good for showing off.

Based on the criteria I think I'd go for the new Jag XK convertible. It's soft but still manly enough for me and it would look great blasting down a seaside road with the top down.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/28/jag.jpg

Fixed your thread title ("your" -> "you're") for you. :)

And I'd probably drive a Ferrari 430. Yeah, it's pushing it, but I think it'd do.

^ I'm a happy, happy man!

Honestly, I hate how common it is to misspell congratulations.

Simple! Holden Monaro Marliyn :D

2004-Holden-Marilyn-Concept-FA-1024x768.jpg

2004-Holden-Marilyn-Concept-RA-1024x768.jpg

V8, fun to drive, pretty (I like it!) and people won't hate me for driving it!

^ you would pretend to drive around in a virtual representation of a Lamborghini Gallardo?

I believe that's the Monaro badge finished tastefully in what a appears to be 100% genuine plastic fake chrome.

a google search reveals that that is indeed the case. I hereby sincerely apologise to Dsemaj for suggesting that he would drive in something with glass beads craftily disguised as crystals on it.

No, a real one that looks exactly like that one, i just posted screenshots from TDU, since there isn't one in existence that looks quite like that.

Last edited:
Well, Jezza proved that it's faster around the Ascari circuit, it has 4wd, i prefer the bark from the V10 to the V8's howl, and i don't care about the Audi-ish interior, it just means it won't fall apart. :p Not to mention the looks!

You guys have it wrong!!! If your famous you have to have a Toyota Prius or someother stupid eco-warrior car!