Mugen Honda Legend Max - a Honda with POWER? WTF!

That thing looks like a bad copy of a Pontiac GTO/Holden Monaro to me, AND it is still a HONDA :yucky: :p

Ugh, how tacky...but there's no denying the sheer POWER. 8)

Wow. Complete opposite reaction of DieselStation. I actually really love the looks of this car, the interior, and the engine. The headlights give it this psychotic look and I love those intergrated exhaust tips.

^That I am.... atleast, until my next semester starts. Gonna burn me at the stake for being a DS collaborator? :D

DS is a nice forum but I don't know ALL those members, there are so many, have to get to know them all again, I "know" all you guys here so I'll stick with this site..

Back On Topic...

This is the fastest road Honda I know of currently:

cltypes03_02.jpg

The Acura CL 3.2 Type S

Is this new Honda gonna be faster do you think?

Damn if that engine runs on 91 or 93 octane I'd be extremely impressed. It gets more hp and same torque as the BMW M5's 5 litre v10. That is the motor honda or Mugen needs to put in back of an NSX, and make the NSX what it always wanted to be.

thedguy said:
Damn if that engine runs on 91 or 93 octane I'd be extremely impressed. It gets more hp and same torque as the BMW M5's 5 litre v10. That is the motor honda or Mugen needs to put in back of an NSX, and make the NSX what it always wanted to be.

91/93 Octane? What are you a car abuser? OMG! 98 forever man! You dont put your car through shit to save cents, that stuff is cruel man!

:thumbsdown:

:p

Daniel said:
thedguy said:

91/93 Octane? What are you a car abuser? OMG! 98 forever man! You dont put your car through shit to save cents, that stuff is cruel man!

:thumbsdown:

:p
You mean 98 RON; that's only about 94 PON.

Anyways, in Japan their high-octane is 100 RON! :drool:

: "Hello, my name is Daniel. I'm paid $20 every week from major oil-companies to make people use more
fuel (gasoline) and less Diesel, which is the work of the devil."