Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Nice Fusion :p

I think I spy a Ranger in the reflection in the dealer window...

You do, yes, it's a very rural dealership and a decent amount of what they sell is Rangers. They're quite popular with the farmers around here.

Indeed Ford is on a roll!

I came here to post this garbage:

Sorry!

I find these presentation videos about crappy eastern/asian cars strangely fascinating.

Yikes.

muskrat-(25)-lo.jpg

It's a ranger, yes.

The Fiat 500L was both better and worse than expected. Still s**t, though it has managed to avoid being the worst 'new' car I have driven in the last 18 months - that dishonor goes to the Chevrolet Sparq tied with the Nissan "Chinese Micra" Versa.

Anyone buying a 500L, especially at the asking price in the US, is an idiot. Review being posted later tonight; I have to upload the pictures after I finish rebuilding my 919 rear master cylinder.

Last edited:
Have you driven a renegade yet?

Have you driven a renegade yet?

No, because that would mean I have to actually go deal with a Jeep dealer droid *or* actually pay money to rent one. I did not have to deal with a dealer or pay money to check out this 500Laaaaaame.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, one other point - I found the 500L to be very Italian. And not in the way my 919 is also Italian.

The Fiat 500L was both better and worse than expected. Still s**t, though it has managed to avoid being the worst 'new' car I have driven in the last 18 months - that dishonor goes to the Chevrolet Sparq tied with the Nissan "Chinese Micra" Versa.

So... two cars that both massively outsell the 500L in the US are worse? *gasp* But you 'Muricans buy them in significant numbers...

Last edited: