Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post
    That bright green one I saw about a year ago in Detroit metro area. That’s yours, right?
    There are a couple bright green Mustangs running around metro Detroit. One of them is mine.

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
    2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
    2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
    1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
    1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post

There are a couple bright green Mustangs running around metro Detroit. One of them is mine.

There are several that are that color. I once seen two of them at the same mall, and then a third on the way home. I am not sure if one of them was you or not.
      "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Wut?
        To which part?

Hell I see one in that color in Manhattan
        ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

Comment

What testing purposes were you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
            Are Fords becoming the new MX-5 around here?
            I'll let you know in a couple weeks or so.

Comment

What testing purposes were you talking about?
              IDK don't you get company cars to drive around for whatever reasons? I had always assumed it was to test random shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by prizrak View Post

IDK don't you get company cars to drive around for whatever reasons? I had always assumed it was to test random shit out.
                Yeah. But why would I park a company car in my garage or post a cryptic photo of it.

Comment

narf does it

Grats on the FiST though. Any plans to give mountune some of your money?

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
                  "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
                  — John F. Kennedy

Comment

Yeah. But why would I park a company car in my garage or post a cryptic photo of it.
                    Why wouldn't you?

Comment

The FiST is one of the cars that Ford will no longer be making, so there are hella good deals to be had as dealers close them out of their inventory.
                      "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

Comment

Originally posted by gaasc View Post
                        narf does it
                        I would, if I had a garage...
                        Octavia
                        Fabia
                        Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                          The FiST is one of the cars that Ford will no longer be making, so there are hella good deals to be had as dealers close them out of their inventory.
                          Yup. I got a stupid good deal on this one.

Comment

Jaguar's I Pace won Car of the Year from Auto Express. While I think it is somewhat ugly, I think the EV part won over some voters.
                            The Auto Express Car of the Year for 2018 is the all-electric Jaguar I-Pace

Comment

Yup. I got a stupid good deal on this one.
                              You paid money for an FWD?

Comment

driven wheels dont matter in daily driving tbh

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                                "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                                "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

You can do this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkxRCBlnBKf/

Comment

Originally posted by prizrak View Post

You paid money for an FWD?
                                    What’s it matter?
                                    1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                    2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                                    1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                    2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                                    2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

So apparently 42% of Brits think an electric car can't go through a car wash...
                                      https://insideevs.com/brits-confused...cant-car-wash/
                                      Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post

What’s it matter?
                                        FWD is sick and wrong and should be done away with!

Comment

It's perfect for constructing spaceous cars like the Fiesta while saving a bit of money in the process to do so

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                                          "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                                          "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Working...
                                          X