Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

There is a yellow Posche Carrera GT in the hospital car park. Do want!

Also 10,000 posts for this toic. :w00t:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna ride a bike. It rains 110% of the year and I don't wish to get killed (car vs. bike = not good).

I'd start off with something crappy for a year or so after getting your license. If you do something bad to it it won't matter.

Then get a WRX.

Oh for sure. I'd never dream of getting good at a stick on a nice car. :)

That still doesn't mean I can dream of a WRX though. :cry:

You are 25 and don't have a license. The license could also help you get promoted.

I work from home. :p

Last edited:
VW have released a set of optional rear lights for the GTD and GTI. Yours for only ?300+cost of car.
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/12/11/jj67eccxo0qeva40by6zzvbqfnsw6yw_000.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, 7 cars, let me see
-the SIII
-The XJR
-the WD21

what else have you got? as a matter of fact, where do you even STORE that many cars without misplacing keys or something

Wait, 7 cars, let me see
-the SIII
-The XJR
-the WD21

what else have you got? as a matter of fact, where do you even STORE that many cars without misplacing keys or something

0001624730600_500X500.jpg

I also have a parts car, part ownership in another parts car, and I have temporary custody of my father's X305.

0001624730600_500X500.jpg

I also have a parts car, part ownership in another parts car, and I have temporary custody of my father's X305.

I've never been a fan of key boxes. Primarily because the lock on the door is always the lame kind that you can pick with a proper lockpick kit in 15 seconds, or a screwdriver and paperslip in under a minute - or in a lot of cases just beat with a hammer and the door will pop open.

I've never been a fan of key boxes. Primarily because the lock on the door is always the lame kind that you can pick with a proper lockpick kit in 15 seconds, or a screwdriver and paperslip in under a minute - or in a lot of cases just beat with a hammer and the door will pop open.

Now you know Spectre well enough by now to figure he doesn't have that kind of key box. :p

15 seconds is enough time for him to grab one of his guns. :p

Mosler_vault_door_2.jpg

Pictured: Spectre's key box

15 seconds is enough time for him to grab one of his guns. :p

For me, and I'd bet for Spectre, 15 seconds is enough time for us to draw, aim, empty the magazine into your sorry ass, cool the barrel, reholster, and start warming up a slice of pizza while we call the coroner to pick up the oozy meat lying on the floor.

The point of the key box in my place isn't really to secure the keys as it is just a central place to put all the fleet's keys. :D

And to serve as bait. :D

[YOUTUBE]Waj3J3-Ss8U[/YOUTUBE]

Not too fond of the new Ram styling. But there is no denying the powerwagon.

The point of the key box in my place isn't really to secure the keys as it is just a central place to put all the fleet's keys. :D

And to serve as bait. :D

I find a big manly keychain to be better for that. I have the keys to 7 cars on mine right now... Which is odd, considering I only actually have three.