Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

There is, you can replace it with a sound synthesizer box.

One guy around here has his Civic rigged up to reproduce a woman's, er, ecstatic moaning when he leaves the keys in.

that guy is in more dire need of a blow job than any man in history.

On the other hand, the possibilities are endless, although i would more than likely put anime references on any sound, which is also somewhat sad.

^ Quote by Robin Williams as Adrian Croenaur in "Good Morining Vietnam." (or something with Clint Eastwood, maybe?)

Wilhem scream is only for when you leave the door open.

Idea: Ride of the Valkyries when you start it up.

that guy is in more dire need of a blow job than any man in history.

On the other hand, the possibilities are endless, although i would more than likely put anime references on any sound, which is also somewhat sad.

That's not the creepy part. This would be the fact that it's his sister faking an orgasm, on tape, in Vietnamese.

I left the area in a hurry when I found that out.

Now that I've burned out your brains, other more 'normal' and popular choices that I've heard are one of the Apple Macintosh startup chimes when you start the car, the Star Trek red alert Klaxon when leaving the keys in, and (this one is especially popular with Saturn owners) the old Sega startup sound ("SAAAAAY-GAAAAAAAAH!').

I keep threatening to rig one of the Jags to play some of "Rule Britannia" when starting.

Last edited:
Here is the result of the waxing. Shiny, shiny...
http://img22.imageshack.**/img22/6648/dsc02535rs.jpg
http://img46.imageshack.**/img46/893/dsc02534fv.jpg

The downside is that now all the small imperfactions are starting to show up.

Here is the result of the waxing. Shiny, shiny...
http://img22.imageshack.**/img22/6648/dsc02535rs.jpg
http://img46.imageshack.**/img46/893/dsc02534fv.jpg

The downside is that now all the small imperfactions are starting to show up.

mm, tan leather :cool: Lookin' good!

Speaking of which...I'll have to get something to refresh my leather interior :)

That's not the creepy part. This would be the fact that it's his sister faking an orgasm, on tape, in Vietnamese.

Now that I've burned out your brains, other more 'normal' and popular choices that I've heard are one of the Apple Macintosh startup chimes when you start the car, the Star Trek red alert Klaxon when leaving the keys in, and (this one is especially popular with Saturn owners) the old Sega startup sound ("SAAAAAY-GAAAAAAAAH!').

I keep threatening to rig one of the Jags to play some of "Rule Britannia" when starting.

What the hell does a fake orgasm sound like in Vietnamese? Me cumming cumming long time?

:?

Nah nevermind don't want to know.

None of "The World Turned Upside down" now that Tata owns Jag?

Speaking of which...I'll have to get something to refresh my leather interior :)

We use Lexol for cleaning and reconditioning leather seats that are in the worst shape. It works well but you have to apply it evenly or it will leave light streak marks in the leather where the liquid pooled.

Last edited:

That is brilliant!

We use Lexol for cleaning and reconditioning leather seats that are in the worst shape. It works well but you have to apply it evenly or it will leave light streak marks in the leather where the liquid pooled.

Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a try!

What the hell does a fake orgasm sound like in Vietnamese? Me cumming cumming long time?

:?

Nah nevermind don't want to know.

It's the usual sort of stuff - oh baby you're so big, I really want that, harder harder harder, etc., etc.

I still don't know what kind of freak would even ask his sister to record that.

None of "The World Turned Upside down" now that Tata owns Jag?

Still part of the Empire, more or less. :p

I just saw a Toyota Venza in person...damn that's one ugly monster!

I don't blame you if you left a trail of Black rubber when you left

I have compiled a small list of sounds that i would use

Startup.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kwILL35ig[/YOUTUBE]
0:00 to 0:12

Door open with keys in
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-quwBU7ZlY[/YOUTUBE]

0:34 onwards, told you it would swing this way.

Low Fuel.

Insert the annoying low health sound From Ocarina Of time.

I'm sure i am missing some

Last edited:
A friend of mine busted her oilpan on a rock on the road the other day.

Today, I ran over a rock. Damn it! It was a really nasty clunk. My left foot was resting on...the resting place for it near the pedals, and I felt the hit with my foot. I immediately pulled over and laid under the car to see what I've done.

Luckily I don't think it hit anything vital. Everything seems to be in order and there are no fluids leaking from anywhere.

Close one...

That strikes me as more conditioning than otherwise... though that might be wishful thinking. I bet I'd never ever leave my keys in the car if someone changed my chime to my sister moaning.

That strikes me as more conditioning than otherwise... though that might be wishful thinking. I bet I'd never ever leave my keys in the car if someone changed my chime to my sister moaning.

Dogbert, the only reason I even know about this was because the guy was exhibiting his rice-heap at a show. I happen to know his sister as she's a waitress at a pho shop I eat lunch at sometimes.

Wilhem scream is only for when you leave the door open.

Idea: Ride of the Valkyries when you start it up.

Damn I was just thinking that....- and that moment where Mr.Burns is in the tank and then it suddenly switches to ABBA