X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelby Cobra GT500

http://media.ford.com/products/press...421&make_id=92

I WANT ONE!

[img]http://www.****************/data/12212/07_shelby_gt500_front_quarter_small.jpg[/img]

My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
    There is no replacement for displacement.
    - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
    ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
    - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

i dont like it...

Comment

Originally posted by RepLiKa
        i dont like it...
        If you are going to reply, please elaborate a little more.
        What don't you like about it ?
        Is it because it is a Ford ? A mustang ? Is it the styling ? Or may be because it doesn't have enough power for you ?

I am not a big fan of Mustangs and even less of Ford in general myself but I tremendously respect everything Carroll Shelby puts his name on.

to Ford for having the guts to go into production with such a beast !

I have noticed quite a few interesting things coming from the SVT dept. these last few years. Not being narrow minded, my next car could be a Ford, if I find it is the best choice for my needs. I am taking notes for when it will be time to replace the Neon.

Comment

that is sweet ass! i want one !

Comment

Me gusta.......I love that beast

Comment

words of borat

"it is nice"

the original decals work well due to the retro design

me likey likey

Comment

Hmmm the front looks slightly better than the normal Ford Mustang, but the back is still bland and boring..Actually, when looking twice at it, the front looks really good and the back kinda ruins the car.

I Luuuuuv Shelby! Especially The old Shelby GT500

Your talents are not an achievement.
                What you do with them is.
                Owner of a 1970 Beetle 1300. (click for movies)

Water is only to do the dishes.

Comment

ugly as sin.
                  uncool as it gets.

Comment

Isnt that a mustang.

Comment

Whoa.. just whoa.

I've always been a great fan of the Mustang. In fact, it's a dream to one day own a '69 Mach 1.

And this is amazing. Loads of power and has the looks to boot.

Cool. Waaaay cool!

Comment

wow... but the original Shelby GT500 will always be better looking
                        OpticsCentral - Australia's Optics Superstore for Telescopes

Comment

exhust pipes bit small on the new one

Comment

hmmm wonder if it will have a live rear axle as well...

(couldn't have been fucked reading that e-novel that was posted)

Comment

I like how it looks and what it symbolises but I hate the engineering tech.
                              Visit my Flickr, Facebook & 500px and see my photos.

Comment

i never really liked the new 'Stang and still dont.

the old GT500 still looks waaayyy better than this new one.

"Iíll sock you in the goddamn face and youíll stay plastered!"
                                -William F. Buckley Jr.

Ich Fahre Deutschen, Ich Fahre Mercedes-Benz.

Comment

It looks better than the standard edition mustang...
                                  "Maybe, maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.

http://www.majestet.com

Comment

Build a new car! Dont rely on your past sucess...people will get bored!

I am already bored with the new fords...Not an original thing on them...I would rather have seen a newly styled mustang with IRS than this 60's rip off.

do you see ferrari with a "new testarosa" NO!

Comment

Build a new car! Dont rely on your past sucess...people will get bored!
                                      Leif, that is done when you dont have any new ideas. Like when an artist has a one-hit album then trys to recreate that hit on the next album.

American car companies suck ass. There are some decent cars but nothing that Id want to buy.

"Iíll sock you in the goddamn face and youíll stay plastered!"
                                      -William F. Buckley Jr.

Ich Fahre Deutschen, Ich Fahre Mercedes-Benz.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I like this. It has a nicer, more meaner look to it. Real nice.

Check out my Gallery.
                                        Check out my Car.

Comment

Working...
                                        X