Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Jeeez, its like putting a lump of something on the front of that Zonda. I get the idea to look like a LM car, but its ugly! Out of proportion.

Last edited:
bone;n3543543 said:
what's with the mirror's on the testarossa? :?
they look like a pear of ears :bangin:

Someone has taken an early Testarossa and added a second one, I guess. Or maybe you could even spec the second one? I don't know.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/hips.hearstapps.com\/roa.h-cdn.co\/assets\/15\/28\/1436303227-unnamed292.jpg"}[/IMG2]

bone;n3543543 said:
what's with the mirror's on the testarossa? :?
they look like a pear of ears :bangin:

a pear of ears?

did i realy write that? :blush:

they still look like shit though!

that was a nice episode
i admire how they stayed so positive
my bodylanguage would be a bit different if i had an input shaft break, an output shaft break, a u joint break and a driveshaft tear off!

but at least they're going toward the rear of the driveline

next episode the diff blows itself to pieces?

but that battery exploding can't have been healthy! i never want to experience that!

Last edited:
Oh, FFS, SPOILERS!!!!

TOP comment on imgur:

"Constantly turning and still no blinker!!!" :lol:

That's insane! :blink: The Trophy Truck got a 6 second headstart and needed just 10 second for that race, but the Funny Car still caught up...

If you're that kind of weird guy like me who likes Japan, its car culture and cars in general, but dislike massive shittalking, this videoseries (or channel in general, infact) might be for you. No bullshit. Just cars. Presented in a very calm fashion. The channel is super low key and feels like an absolute gem.

Thanks! I'll give it a look.