No announcement yet.

Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
        "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
        "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
          "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
          "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

Comment

Comment

THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY
                "Deprogramming the masses since 1547"

"Jean Todt's system will never succeed, not even with Michael Schumacher" - Niki Lauda, 1995

Comment

Comment

What engine is that? I don't recognize it.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigB View Post
                      What engine is that? I don't recognize it.
                      It's a supercharged Jaguar I6, the same one that's in Der Stig's XJR.

Comment

Cool! That's got make an interesting noise through zoomie headers.

Comment

Yeah, gonna need a video

Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
                          Ducati Multistrada 1200S
                          Cars: Lexus GX470 Jaguar XJR

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CraigB View Post
                              Cool! That's got make an interesting noise through zoomie headers.
                              Heck, it'll make a helluva noise through the intake tract. As previewed here
                              "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
                              -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Comment

Comment

how cool is that???
                                    i hope they do more with it than just shoot this video, though!

Comment

Working...
                                    X