No announcement yet.

Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota 2000GT. Didn't the number plate give it away?

Comment

For real? It's Toyota 2000GT, dude...turn in your man card.
      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

ah shit

i would've recognised the front! really!

Comment

Originally posted by eizbaer View Post
          it does look rather strange, but in a good way, i have to agree.
          look at those wheels though and how low it sits, you just know the ride's going to be appalling
          Something tells me the owner doesn't care about the ride...

That looks like a model...
          Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by ScarFace88 View Post
            That looks like a model...
            still a model of a real car damn it! imagine model person having to endure that ride
            2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

And apparently it is. An Autoart 1:18 scale model. But unfortunately I can't find much info about it other than these images.

It you look at the license plates of that with this, it matches. But I got to ask, how on earth did you call that?

Comment

Fuel consumption: https://www.spritmonitor.de/de/detai...ht/687230.html
                Gallery of the e30 restoration: https://db.tt/hbFq2YSh

www.LPEpower.com
                If you want to contribute to the rebuild of the E30, paypal is: nicjasno@gmail.com

Comment

Maybe he just saw "You only live twice" in that James Bond movie, there is a 2000gt convertible.
                  -sent from my smartphone while driving 200mph being drunk on absinthe and I think these chincillas I have dancing on my dashboard is causing me to spell like a "special" person -yes the glue sniffing kind of special.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Archie411 View Post
                      It you look at the license plates of that with this, it matches. But I got to ask, how on earth did you call that?
                      My first thought was that it was a model, only because I've seen a couple up-close and the edges of the panels have much sharper bends in the metal. Tighter radius edges, and tighter panel gaps.
                      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

"How would you wrestle a helicopter?"

Comment

This should be in the idiots and cars thread, but the motherfucker walked away from this.

Comment

I wonder what happened to the other occupant.

Comment

kinda awesome
                              I rather loose by an Mile, by building my own Car instead of winning by an inch and someone else build it for me. Your Car is Your Story, so don't let someone else write the Book ,- Moog

Comment

Multipla Abarth.

Comment

Which one is the front end

Comment

Originally posted by Archie411 View Post
                                    And apparently it is. An Autoart 1:18 scale model. But unfortunately I can't find much info about it other than these images.

Here is a brochure from the real one.

-sent from my smartphone while driving 200mph being drunk on absinthe and I think these chincillas I have dancing on my dashboard is causing me to spell like a "special" person -yes the glue sniffing kind of special.

Comment

see, now THAT one looks nicely planted and not horrible to drive
                                      2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Here is some more, this time its a Sports 800, also from Toyota.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X