Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

A center steering 997 Cabrio... :drool:

Boost on idle? What.

If i understand correctly it works sort of like a turbine with the boost being forced into the chamber and then gas is injected and ignited which produces "exhasut pulses" that spool the turbo which forces more boost into the combustion chamber then more gas. Super interesting idea.

If i understand correctly it works sort of like a turbine with the boost being forced into the chamber and then gas is injected and ignited which produces "exhasut pulses" that spool the turbo which forces more boost into the combustion chamber then more gas. Super interesting idea.

DEI seems so much simpler.

Last edited:
vQg0q.jpg

Chris Harris having a go in the DeltaWing, plus talking to the brain behind this magnificent thing:

Wow, Need for Speed II was the last time I heard about Isdera.

at 5.36 he says "417 kg"

kg what? total weight? that's it??? :shock:

Chris Harris having a go in the DeltaWing, plus talking to the brain behind this magnificent thing:

I used to really like this car, now I adore it. DAMN.

So, apparently G-power put a supercharged M3 engine in a 1M. Behold, the G-Power G1:

Lets put an M3 motor in a 1-series... No, not enough... Lets put a super-charged M3 motor in a 1-series! :canadian:

Lets put an M3 motor in a 1-series... No, not enough... Lets put a super-charged M3 motor in a 1-series! :canadian:

Like Clarkson would say it " POOOOOOWER"