Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Thanatos View Post
      Could someone explain to me what drivetribe is and it feels like its done by EVO video production team?

Drivetribe has old Evo members Henry and Jethro, they left Evo and work for Drivetribe now.

All the latest and best content can be found on the TRIBE NATION page: https://drivetribe.com/t/PM1aLGX2RIK...ROCQuxbCzfOpvA
      Last edited by MUGEN02; January 7th, 2017, 6:07 PM.

Comment

ill just leave this here...:
        "How would you wrestle a helicopter?"

Comment

I thought the 360 was the last modern Ferrari with the manual.

Originally posted by Mitchi View Post
          http://picasaweb.google.com/xyzfotografija

Comment

Originally posted by XYZviper View Post
            I thought the 360 was the last modern Ferrari with the manual.
            Nope! You could also get the 599 with a manual, only very few did as it funnily makes you forget how long it's been since the last time you drove a manual ... as seen here at 1:25:

Fun fact: The very last Ferrari that could be had with a manual was the normally aspirated California. But apparently only two people world-wide did that... (well some sources say five)

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
            "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
            "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Either 2 or 5, expect them to be sold at a HUGE amount, at auction, in a few decades.
              Last edited by Redliner; January 8th, 2017, 6:36 PM.

"I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Shame it was the California which got that honor. Lovely gearbox in plain terrible car. But 599 manual... that could be something!
                flickr

Comment

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                  2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                  2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                  1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                  1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Unf unf unf.
                    "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
                    -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Something seems familiar...

Comment

Sneaky bastard!

I was thinking rickhamilton should get his car reviewed by RegularCarReview, but this I did not see coming.

"I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

-Redliner, ironically

Comment

So, this is the second finalgear-car featured on One Take after the 67 Fairlane - I see a pattern there...
                            Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

I love the video, love the car, have to agree with the comments though. Very unfortunate One Take by him, it's not a car with a zillion horsepower ...

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                              "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                              "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

I love the video, love the car, have to agree with the comments though. Very unfortunate One Take by him, it's not a car with a zillion horsepower ...
                                He seemed to like it regardless of it having "only" 340 hp.

Comment

What should he have reviewed, a 996?
                                  -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Originally posted by Labcoatguy View Post
                                    What should he have reviewed, a 996?
                                    A 981 Cayman GTS. At least at the end of the video he stated that he indeed knows what this car is for; anything else would'Ve surprised me

What's the problem with the 996?

Viva la Targa!

Comment

What's the problem with the 996?
                                      Ask Spectre.
                                      Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

No. I don't like discussions that are blown out of proportion.

Viva la Targa!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/2tiemposrac...7338387443872/

banshee power!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X