Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Go and watch the videos of this YouTube channel.

Some teaser:

Fxxk me, the sound is amazing.

Speaking of sound, I found this to be quite pleasing:

[video=youtube;Vf-2OSGKgl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-2OSGKgl4[/video]

5 cylinders!
:woot:

Absolutely shameless crosspost because it is so awesome.

Speaking of sound, I found this to be quite pleasing:

[video=youtube;Vf-2OSGKgl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-2OSGKgl4[/video]

Yes, they remembered the 2.4 JTD I had in my 156 :D I kinda miss it, sounded more interesting and was less thirsty than the 1.75 I have now.

The best F12tdf

B5708TB.png

Ooooh, I like it!

13239095_10153392548136371_3750976935863104127_n.jpg

I wonder if I can get that F1 for LeMons money.... Used racecars aren't worth shit, amiright?

iENZOeD.jpg

DRrcer0.jpg

1v1Swyw.jpg

C3rNl66.jpg

ryOTS4X.jpg

ogVgxWv.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
Don't you remember your Audi experience? Also green? It just doesn't fit the car in my opinion.

I wish these were just a little bit cheaper. I think I would take one over a Camaro SS.

Don't you remember your Audi experience? Also green? It just doesn't fit the car in my opinion.

Are you saying its fair to compare what happened to my TT, which at the time was 7 years old and had 134,000 miles on it to a brand new TT-RS? Because I don't think it is. I'm not saying that I'm going to go out and buy one, but if I had the money needed to, I wouldn't discount it just because of what happened to a car 11 years and 2 generations older. Now I probably wouldn't get one out of warranty, but thats not the case here.

And as far as the green goes, to each his own. I personally think it works really well for that body and the car looks stunning overall. And I'm not saying that because I generally like bright green cars. There are cars that I think look terrible. For instance, Jack Baruth's S5 is no bueno. Maybe a different shade of green, but not that one. I also saw a 2015-16 Mustang with a matte lime green wrap a week or so ago. That color works well on the retro muscular body, but not the new curvy one.

Last edited: