Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

ill just leave this here...:

I thought the 360 was the last modern Ferrari with the manual. :)

Nope! You could also get the 599 with a manual, only very few did as it funnily makes you forget how long it's been since the last time you drove a manual ... as seen here at 1:25:

Fun fact: The very last Ferrari that could be had with a manual was the normally aspirated California. But apparently only two people world-wide did that... (well some sources say five)

Either 2 or 5, expect them to be sold at a HUGE amount, at auction, in a few decades.

Last edited:
Shame it was the California which got that honor. Lovely gearbox in plain terrible car. But 599 manual... that could be something!

Sneaky bastard! :lol:

I was thinking rickhamilton should get his car reviewed by RegularCarReview, but this I did not see coming. :D

So, this is the second finalgear-car featured on One Take after the 67 Fairlane - I see a pattern there... :think:

I love the video, love the car, have to agree with the comments though. Very unfortunate One Take by him, it's not a car with a zillion horsepower ...

I love the video, love the car, have to agree with the comments though. Very unfortunate One Take by him, it's not a car with a zillion horsepower ...

He seemed to like it regardless of it having "only" 340 hp. :p

What should he have reviewed, a 996? :ninja:

What should he have reviewed, a 996? :ninja:

A 981 Cayman GTS. At least at the end of the video he stated that he indeed knows what this car is for; anything else would'Ve surprised me

What's the problem with the 996?

No. I don't like discussions that are blown out of proportion.