Carbage

that is stock sir, they are all over the place.

I do believe you are thinking of the Ram:
2737495351_8edb93a5b0.jpg

Super Bee is a Dodge thing (the above is actually called a Rumble Bee)

Last edited:
Why the hell did they not just buy that then. Confusing people.

The Russian "Aston" and "Lambo" are quite badly done, really.
Any thoughts on what it REALLY is underneath? Lada? :lol:

Hahahaha, that's stupid enough on a Ram let alone a Chevy.

LOL that Chevy is carbage thats a fake of other carbage

and they ruined a perfectly good short bed truck too :mad:

And this is all coming from guys with a lebaron :roflmao: , a stealth :roflmao: who do you think made that btw? and a Mustang that doesnt run (cool car , wrong condition ) .......impressive :mrgreen:

Nice attacking people because of the cars they drive how mature, but then I wouldn't expect maturity from someone with a pick up truck.

Nice attacking people because of the cars they drive how mature, but then I wouldn't expect maturity from someone with a pick up truck.

who started something against a rumble bee (not my favourite version either btw) and a ram in general? ..... just some freindly banter, no need to get your panties in a bunch ;)

Last edited:
ill get it running someday!!!

*crai* :cry:

dont get me wrong, I like Rams, my dad has one, and as you might guess from the condition of my car, ive been driving it a lot

my only problem with the Rumble Bee is that its a truck thats meant for going fast on the road... proper performance trucks should go fast where there isn't any road

that said, i'd rather be seen in a Rumble Bee than, well... that would be a pretty long list.

ill get it running someday!!!

*crai* :cry:

dont get me wrong, I like Rams, my dad has one, and as you might guess from the condition of my car, ive been driving it a lot

my only problem with the Rumble Bee is that its a truck thats meant for going fast on the road... proper performance trucks should go fast where there isn't any road

that said, i'd rather be seen in a Rumble Bee than, well... that would be a pretty long list.

To be honest I don't compleetly get the whole sportstruck thing either.....Ford's Lightning, Dodge's Srt10, Rumble bee , and what's that Chevy counterpart called again? .....doesnt matter realy.

I can see the appeal in them, go fast on paved roads (as long as theire straight) , still log shit around, not as much as in a worktruck but still enough for most people's needs.....but why the hell do they all have to have huge bodykits and spoilers? preferrably all painted in some headache inducing colour :p

DSC04320.jpg

The Micra had "Feel The Fruit Spirit" or something like that written on it, along with lots of fruits! YUCK

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/magnet/2009/10/20/1_057.jpg[/url]

What is this thing? Could it be a Diablo transformed into a Murcielago?

This
2005-dodge-ram-daytona-ra-1280x960.jpg

is probably one of my favorite pick-ups of all time, for absolutely no logical reason at all.

Needs more cylinders

http://img29.imageshack.**/img29/9718/71702005dodgeram20srt10.jpg