• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martin View Post
      What is this, I don't even...
      Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

It's a 1994 Toyota MR2. Had to check the plate to know that.

Comment

Spotted just this morning

ALTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE

My Shirt Store

Some say he migrated when fuel hit 4 pounds per gallon and that he can make
          'special price' for you. All we know is, he's the Stig's Arab cousin; Al-Stig!

Comment

Is that a hybrid bade on the right? If so, that's extra funny.
            There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I think it was Pure Drive, not sure what the technology is behind it, definitely not a hybrid and its a stock badge afaik

My Shirt Store

Some say he migrated when fuel hit 4 pounds per gallon and that he can make
              'special price' for you. All we know is, he's the Stig's Arab cousin; Al-Stig!

Comment

That's Nissan's "eco-friendly" badge so you can feel good for not destroying nature...
                Usually seen on the 1.5 dCI engine.
                Hey Nonny Nonny Milord!

Comment

It says PUREDRIVE I think, so if you're stupid and/or have a vivid imagination you can imagine they're referring to the handling.

Comment

Saw this gem last week, note the fake boost gauge as well.

The Mighty Buick Of Destruction.

Comment

Are you sure it's a boost gauge? Could just be a huge tachometer, popular with ricers here.

Comment

The vacuum hose doesn't lead to anything, and the Sunfire already has a tach in the OEM gauge cluster.
                        The Mighty Buick Of Destruction.

Comment

That looks like an Autometer tachometer to me.

http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugede...=color_tab-tab

Comment

so JDM y0!

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                            "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                            "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

...so bright yellow wheels are JDM now or what?
                              Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

Comment

No. The stickers. At least the ones at the back

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                                "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                                "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Paging Rick! Your Saturn is ready! (Found on Reddit)

"ROFL dude that has got to be the best use of "whatever is lying around" since Vin Diesel killed a man with a tea cup." - prizrak comments on my Vaz project.

"Anything can be a dildo if you're brave enough." - Jay

Comment

Does it have an LS9 in there? The window in the bonnet certainly would suggest so.
                                    Thujalvi

Best beard of Ringmeet '14.

Comment

There is a window in the trunk too. It has dual engines, front and rear, duh.
                                      "Men with guts attack those corners!" - Keiichi Tsuchiya
                                      2006 Acura TL and 1999 Mazda Miata

Comment

Originally posted by Hemihead View Post
                                        Paging Rick! Your Saturn is ready! (Found on Reddit)

Originally posted by Thujalvi View Post
                                        Does it have an LS9 in there? The window in the bonnet certainly would suggest so.
                                        Nope. That's the 1.9 liter SOHC 4 banger with a whopping 100 hp in this generation SL 1
                                        "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X