Carbage

Poor butchered thing.

$_58.JPG

$_58.JPG

How have you made it this far in life without anyone ripping off one of your limbs and beating you to death with it?

I ask myself that once a week. At least.

The model before that one was better looking IMO. Still auto only and a pretty ordinary petrol four cylinder. Shame because the way they look promises great things, a people carrier that doesn't suck. Alas, they still kinda do :p

That's not a real mini van. Where's it's sliding door?

If some of you want to have a good cringe today, just go to the website of Provotekk Car Customs and have a look through their customer's cars.

:(

I'm going to have to defend the minivan. They aren't sporty, but they do the job of carrying a full load of people and luggage a whole lot better than the SUVs and CUVs that have mostly replaced them in the market. When my entire family has to get in one car for an entire 1500 mile trip, our Honda Odyssey can't be beat. The one time we flew and then had to rent an SUV at the airport was horrible. The hour-long drive from airport to destination actually managed to be MORE cramped and uncomfortable the the three hour flight in coach class that had proceeded it. No such problems with the van.

Yep, that Odyssey above isn't very carbage.

Of course it's a fatty and sporty is only a word in the brochure and not in reality, and those sideskirts are as stupid as ever, but I somehow like these sort of compact vans. The same goes for the 3.5L Toyota Sienna.

To be explicit, Previas minivans suuuuuuuck. :p
FTFY.

Pfft. Come back to say that after you have more than two kids. :lol: I know, I tried to avoid having minivans to the last minute, but now that I've got one, I really see that living with three kids without a minivan would be serious PITA.